View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Cloudburst2000
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithLife (View Post)
I just wanted to say that I got a chance to see Oasis last week in Montreal and the show was fantastic! Liam seemed a tiny little bit out of it ( ) but Noel got the biggest responses for his solos. I think Masterplan, Don't Look Back In Anger and Morning Glory were the highlights.

It truly was a great show! I have a tiny little video of it that I can post if you guys want.
Hey, I was at the Montreal gig too! Wonder if we saw you there? Where were your seats? We were in the second row floor right in front of Gem.

We were also at the Ottawa gig the night before...had front row seats there, and then we hit the Toronto V-Fest on Sunday. I started out about ten rows back when the Stereophonics and Paul Weller were playing. When the boys came on stage there was this masssive surge forward. I get shoved all the way to the second row on Gem's side. I couldn't move a muscle because I was wedged so tight in between people. It was a blast. Never been that close at a festival. Well, it was fun except for the guy beside me who kept trying to jump up and down to the music and kept conking me in the head with his elbow...I'm a pretty petite gal. I'm only about 5'2, and he was at least 6' tall. And the attack on the boys was no fun either. I've heard rumors that Paul Weller was going to come out and play with the boys on Champagne Supernova...that idiot ruined that for us *grumble* I'm actually surprised the boys came back out at all after the attack. It wasn't just a small shove. Noel went flying. What type of coward attacks someone from behind anyway. I hope Noel's guitar is okay. It was a pretty sweet piece. Of course, it goes without saying that I'm glad Noel will be okay. I feel bad for all the people who were going to the London, ON gig. It had to be re-scheduled to December. We almost bought tix to that gig also. Glad we didn't now because I wouldn't be able to get back to Canada for it. And the NYC gig was all-out cancelled. What a bummer for those people.

Spike did what Angel never could...he stuck around.
Cloudburst2000 is offline   Reply With Quote