View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 11:14 PM
catkirk7
Master Fan

Brooke/Lucas 2008 Summer Project.
This is how we're gonna spend our summer......

Project details: we’re going to make two boxes with memorabilia. We will make one Brooke box for Lucas and we will make one Lucas box for Brooke and later during the summer give them to Mark.

We already have some given some thought to the things that will go into one of the boxes but we need your help to complete both boxes. For the first step, please tell us what you think Lucas have in his Brooke box and what you think Brooke has in her Lucas box.

Brooke’s box for Lucas

Remember how Mark has told us the 86 letters is a spoiler as in S3 we know Brooke only gave Luke 82 letters. Well we’re gonna complete this box with the remaining 4 letters Brooke has written to Lucas but probably never sent, hence them still being in the box.

We’re looking for 4 different moments that Brooke should have written these 4 letters. We’ve decided on two already.

1) After the High School Graduation
2) After their night as a pretend engaged couple (carriage ride night) 5.05
3) ??
4) ??

When we’ve picked out all 4 moments. We’re gonna ask four of our best writers to write the letters.

What other memorabilia/things does Brooke has in her box for Lucas?

Lucas’ box for Brooke

What memorabilia/things does Lucas has in his box for Brooke?

Suggestions on what should be in the boxes is step 1 of this project. Then we're gonna have to look at it with realistic eyes and decide how much money can and should be put in to the project to make it possible to be able to put all the things you want in these boxes.

This idea is all Corey's. So thanks to her.

Please PM your suggestions as soon as possible to either BrucasplusNaley (Corey) or BrownEyes1980 (Eva)

You can still read about the last project we did and how it went here > dollhouse project

Purple Monkey Project

I am doing a BRUCAS project becuase I am going to Wilmington in few days.(most prob Friday morning).

I am getting a purple photo album and having purple monkey stickers all over the cover and writing : We Love The Couple With The Purple Monkey.
I am collecting pictures of all the BL fans with their purple monkeys and adding it to the album with their name and location written under. One girl even got a purple monkey tattoo.

I need people to take pictures with their purple monkey and to send it to me asap. U dont even have to buy one. Just go to the store andtake a pic with it. My mission is to show it to Chad or Mark.

I will post updates everytime I get a pic. So far I only have 1.
To Participate, PM: ILuvBrucas4Eva
without alcohol.