View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 05:20 AM
Spike it up
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb B (View Post)
I think everyone is reading way too much into what was shown on TV. As you may remember, at the end of another season, it sure looked like Chloe was dead but, as it turned out, she and her Dad escaped DOWN when the house blew up.
I know. I just had to cap it, it was driving me insane because others saw it and I didn't.

I do believe there's something/someone in that car. I also believe it's not Lana. If she wanted to frame Lex for a murder she needed a body. I don't think a doll would do. So I do believe there was a corpse in that car. Morbid - maybe. But still, I'm sticking with that theory until they prove me wrong on the show.
Quote:
I also have a theory that Lionel gave Lana the hormones so she thought she was pregnant and would marry Lex to help him find out about that super army of Lex's to help Clark.
After finale I might actually get on board with this theory. Until Lex/Lana scene I was sure Lex faked the pregnancy. But he did look confused about what the hell she was talking about. Lionel might have his hand in that as well.
If he does, I don't care about his reasons and protecting Clark, if he ruined every chance Lex had to be happy like that, and got Lana to hate him - I will cheer when Lex kills him one day in the future (pure speculation on my part that Lex will be the one to do it).
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoyusx (View Post)
Do you mind, if I post the caps over in my journal for further speculation on my theory that she really is *actually* dead. I promise you, that I will give you credit for your caps with a link back to your journal.
Of course, feel free to repost caps anywhere you want.
No need to credit.

Alex!
That's some review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
First, cudoes to SV for doing a good 90 seconds summary, at least to "remind" the casual viewers about what has been happening on the show during the latter part of S6.
"Previously on" was excellent. Season looked really good squeezed like that.
Quote:
...the dialogue was in french...Quebec is after all in Canada and do speak their french there.
I kinda doubt they live in such 18th century conditions there.
Very creepy beginning. Very SPN-like.
Quote:
Lex proclaims that Lion-El should get out of his life and that his debts are "even"
Was it just me or did anyone else expect Lex to stomp his foot there and pout? He was acting so ... well woobie like, and like a teenager.
Quote:
Having Martha away now, gives Clark a reason to stay behind and "live in SV".
You know, that's an excellent point!
I took it as a reason for Clark to not have anything any more to hold him back in SV, but someone has to take care of the farm, they could explain it that way.
Quote:
Personally, I'd love for this to be the last, very last Clana loft scene on SV. God knows we've had enough of that.

Quote:
Plus, did she sign a prenupt. agreement?

I haven't even thought of that!
Quote:
One may think he pulled some strings to get her elected or whatever the process was for Martha to step up and serve the remaining term of the formerly deceased Kansas state senator.
Didn't they imply that in Prototype?
Quote:
Lana tells him he's incapable of "Love". Now that's cold and definitely not true.

Good recap of Lexana scene.
Quote:
Lana leaves anyways, why didn't she report his butt for domestic violence? She could have technically had Lex throw in jail, even for a few hrs, it would have given her the chance to escape.
Because that would be a smart thing to do?
Quote:
Clark tells Chloe that he told Lana everything, in return, was it just me or did Chloe act kind of jealous and surprised? I hope so. As much as I want Chloe to move on, I still think that she'll always love Clark.
Meh, I wish they would stop with that. It's painfully obvious by now that they don't plan to do anything romantic with Chloe/Clark, so let her move on, stop making her act hurt every time when there's some new Clana news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsysue (View Post)
I think she framed Lex, she needed to get him angry enough to hit her in the mansion because there is cameras in there filming it all and Lex threating her...Maybe she tipped off the police about the evidence in the mansion with the security footage..thats why he was arrested..

I haven't thought of that, that's a great idea!

I also agree about Chloe.
Quote:
I also loved the tear wasnt green like specualted, the first thing that jumped to mind was thank god it wasnt green.

Good to see I wasn't the only one who did this!
Quote:
I loved the Bizarro Clark, that was awesome, its seems he has all of his strenghts and none of his weaknesses...including human emotion, which is Clarks/Supermans biggest strenght and weakness.
It will be interesting to see how will Clark be able to beat him.