View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 06:58 PM
go_clo
Absolute Fan

Aww I couldn't find this thread, I would have commented sooner if I did

I really loved the episode, it was so light hearted, really good break from all the drama this season.

Logan is being an idiot, just because he lost at something, doesn't mean he has to get drunk and involve himself with Colin and Finn again If he does have to involve himself with them, why do they have to go to las vegas? I have a feeling he's going to cheat on Rory, just an assumtion but it really seems like that!

I'm really glad Rory got a call from that new york guy, I was laughing my head off when she is sitting at that table surrounded by bald guys though

Lorelai, Lane and Mrs. Kim were great. It was nice to see Lorelai as the peace maker. I loved Lorelais speach to Mrs. Kim on how she doesn't want her to miss out on stuff like her mom missed out, really nice to see how hurt Lorelai is that she doesn't have a good relationship with Emily!

I hate Liz and TJ for getting Luke to sell his boat!!! That ticked me off sooo bad And doing it behind his back non the less!! That was HIS boat, his dads boat! They had no right to make him sell! He worked so hard on that thing for so long and he never got to use it! Oh well, he sold it to Kirk which means it shouldn't be so hard to get back....... well for the right price of course! Well more like for the unfair price!

I loved the baby shower, them rolling her through the town was flippin hilarious! Man that looked like fun!!
Aww Lane and Rory soooo sweet! I loved that Lane asked Rory to be her Lorelai Gilmore, that was so sweet! Goes to show how much Lane appreciates both the girls!

The last scene between her and Luke was so sweet. Aww I love Luke whenever he talks about Rory, he is so sweet, now THAT is a true father!
Things change Such a sad conversation! Aww and the picture of Rory and Lane was so cute!!! I loved it!

I really liked the last scene where they are singing to Lane and Lorelai is just staring at everyone with a smile on her face. Very sweet!

All in All, it was a very good episode!