View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 02:06 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I don't want to watch

It is heartbreaking but also fitting they had Palmer be the one who finds him.
Beautiful that they changed the music. No way could they go straight into their usual theme music. Still is it but slowed down is fitting.

aww a gift from Gibbs for McGee. Nice to include him in the episode. Nice photo of the three too.

Oh nice mentioning all the other offices/shows, including NOLA & LA. They still exist, they all care . Introducing/welcoming Sydney too

Vance always with the beautiful words

The photos in Ducky's office Some don't seem likely to be things you'd take photos of. But great to see the memories

Black roses, clearly from Abby Can't mention her?

Knight finding Palmer something to do

I'm glad they found the information they needed to get the politician. Lovely that one Ducky's final acts was to get the girl the scholarship too

Perfect flashback moments, this episode flows so well. Beautiful tribute They all did amazing with it

I knew what Tony was going to say when he walked in then. Perfect gift. Perfect lines for Tony to come in with too. Oddly a part of me suspected that he was going to appear in the ep too, even before FB spoiled it for me. Not sure why. I just did.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote