View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 08:22 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure Heidi would love to have you posting here then now you've discovered the board if you can Betty

Heidi if the teacup colouring is all that you are thinking, perhaps we keep it simple & just go with a colour scheme made from those colours, such as this:

Editable Colour Scheme

If you wanted some variation/contrast (I know some aren't fans of single coloured boards too), perhaps we include the shades from the other colour scheme in highlight areas (links, buttons):

Editable Colour Scheme

We could also simply add some contrast with including a tan shade for the background colour, then the rest can be the teacup shades:

Editable Colour Scheme

If you wanted to include red, a colour such as this shade might work:

We could keep it only in the graphic, not in the customisation itself. So you get hints of the red, but then don't get the harshness or the inclusion of the face.

ETA: Looking at your comments for placement - Did you want Cho to be on the outer edge like you originally said (but larger than Whilie/Vega)?

So:

Dennis Abbott / Wayne Rigsby / Grace Van Pelt / Patrick Jane / Teresa Lisbon / Jason Wylie / Michelle Vega / Kimball Cho

Or with Patrick Jane bigger than everyone:

Dennis Abbott / Wayne Rigsby / Grace Van Pelt / Patrick Jane / Teresa Lisbon / Jason Wylie / Michelle Vega / Kimball Cho

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote