View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 08:07 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

No problem, I had some time. It helps you had it linked in the board guide so it was easy to find

For colours, did you want to go with those colours or try to come up with some others? As we can help you with that. For example what sort of colours do you like? What other colours remind you of the show? We can use those things to help shape a colour scheme for you, or we can go with this one if you're happy with it.

Does it matter which sides those characters go on? Should anyone be bigger/smaller than anyone else? I presume Jane biggest, followed by Lisbon the next size? Would you want Grace, Rigsby, Wylie, & Vega to all be the same size but smaller than Lisbon? Then Abbott & Cho the smallest? Or just have everyone gradually getting smaller as they move further away from the lead? Or is there no preference on that?

Did you want the Red John face incorporated somehow if we can?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote