View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 08:42 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

The Reign Board is celebrating 9 years on FanForum! Come celebrate with us!

by Keri (kerbear28)

by Rita (wickedrum)

by Rita (wickedrum)

by Rita (wickedrum)

The campaign: Reign Campaign Thread
Our board opened: January 1st, 2014
The 10k celebration: 10,000 Posts Celebration: Long may we REIGN this board!
The 25k celebration: 25,000 posts of Queens and Kings and Lions and Ladies.
The 50k celebration: Because we hit 50,000 posts in only 40 days. What more reason do we need to party?
The 100K celebration: The Reign Board has hit 100K! Come celebrate with us!
The 150k celebration: We reached the 150K, now let's celebrate!
First Anniversary: 1st Anniversary of the Reign Board!! Let's celebrate now!
The 200k celebration: The Reign Board has hit 200K! Come celebrate with us!
Second Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 2 years on FanForum! Join the party!
The 250k celebration: We reached 250K! Time to celebrate!
Third Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 3 years on FanForum! Celebrate with us!
Fourth Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 4 years on FanForum! Celebrate with us!
Fifth Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 5 years on FanForum! Celebrate with us!
Sixth Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 6 years on FanForum! Celebrate with us!
Seventh Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 7 years on FanForum! Celebrate with us!
The 300k celebration: The Reign Board has hit 300K! Come celebrate with us!
Eighth Anniversary: The Reign Board is celebrating 8 years on FanForum! Join the party!
And now…It’s been 9 Years!

Thank You!
Thank you to everyone who posts here - to all the regular posters, visitors and even the lurkers.
Thank you to everyone who participated in putting this board together.
Thank you to the moderators - especially all of our incredible former mods.
Thank you to everyone who has made this board the fun, positive and supportive community that it is.

You’re INCREDIBLE!

by Mina (mina_lp)

by Shu (ds44)

by Rita (wickedrum)

by Keri (kerbear28)

It’s that time again… time to reflect about how much the Reign board here on means to me. What began as simply a space for me to fangirl and cry about Frary without shame has become so much more. It is a true community – welcoming, encouraging and fun. I am so honored to have been a part of it (almost) from the beginning, and to have served as a moderator here since 2015 (has it really been that long? ) What a journey it has been! I am grateful for every moment, and especially for all of the amazing friends I have made along the way. Here’s to everyone who has helped keep this little board going for 9 YEARS. And here’s to many more!
~ Keri (kerbear28)

Let’s Celebrate! Party like it’s 1557!

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-08-2023 at 09:21 PM