View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 08:56 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Which is the crazy thing. I love the 'we need to protect the children' or 'shows dont need to bring sexuality into it' responses personally umm last I checked heterosexuality is still a sexuality & a m/f relationship still exposes you to that

Varies. NCIS is usually within a month of it starting in the US. Hawaii last year was being available on Paramount+ day after it aired in the US but didn't start airing on the channel until about May this year. But they did air the pilot & crossover eal
rlier. All the shows were available on Paramount+ day after US airing & they had originally said they would do that with NCIS & Hawaii but then changed their mind last minute saying they wanted the shows to air on the channel first. NCIS starts on the channel next week. Not sure on Hawaii... LA though went to Paramount+ So I don't think they even know what they are doing (CBS/Paramount own the channel the shows air on over here too so imo have the rights to the shows straight away, they are just being annoying)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote