View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 08:52 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
^^^^^^ THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!

Like I understand why they had other love interests in Season 2....although I still think Nancy should have been in therapy instead of the lame Gil storyline. However, the goldfish nonsense was definitely not necessary for S3. The other thing was orchestrated because of the writers' agenda. Nancy should have been single and then gone to therapy. Ace was already with an off-screen Amanda for HALF of the season.

But none of that matters now because we BOTH KNOW how they feel. It's unnecessary to involve romantic third parties. Period. The only thing keeping them apart is the curse...which should by actively attempted to be broken by both parities.

By giving them other random people (for sex...because that's all it seriously would be) they would be trying to cheapen Nace for stupid, unnecessary drama when there are at least three other characters RIGHT THERE. Go mess with their love lives.

One of the biggest storylines this season should be Nancy and Ace working together to break the curse, so they can FINALLY BE TOGETHER. That's ENOUGH drama...considering it's probably going to take a majority of the season anyway.
PREACH

But, that said I don't believe we will have useless guest stars because i think the nancy love interest plot is finally Ace via the curse.