View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 01:40 AM
Movies
Fan Forum Legend

Alicia & Others [FTWD] #15: "I would have followed you wherever that may have been. So will they." - Paul, 7x09

Past threads:
Alicia & Others #1: "You have to live with what you've done. Just like I have."
Alicia & Others #2: "My Mom did so much to make sure we're standing right here."
Alicia & Others #3: "I'm sorry about what happened." "I am too."
Alicia & Others #4: "You have to know when to go, when to let go."
Alicia & Others #5: "What we need to do to survive this...I can't do it on my own. Not without you. Being with you, it helps me do just that."
Alicia & Others #6: "It's not about right or wrong, it's about being someone you can look in the eye when this is all over."
Alicia & Others #7: They never should've changed the winning team
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #8: "I need to forget who I am but you don't."
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #9: "Do you really wanna do this?" "Do you?" - "I'm just doing what you asked me to do."
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #10: "You asked me to make sure I didn't forget who I am. I am asking you to do the same."
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #11: "You said I made you believe pepole can do more. They can."
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #12: "You really do remind me of Mother." "Did she think you were a nut job, too?"
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #13: Because they need her and they love her
Alicia & Others [FTWD] #14: "You can rebuild it the way you want to. And you need to survive. Because that’s the world I want to be a part of." - Will

"I don't want your help. I don't need your help. There is no we here. There never will be. Just stay out of my way."

"The leader wants to talk to you." - "Just show me where he is." - "You mean SHE."

"No one survives what I've been through. I'm not afraid to die. But it can't end like this. Not for them."

Because she saved all of them and keeps making sure people have some place safe to go.

EC | ADC

Last edited by Movies; 05-24-2022 at 05:09 AM