View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 09:22 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like Gibbs knew he was going & not coming back when Vance spoke with him at the diner. Could've just been he knew he wouldn't/couldn't come back to NCIS though

Glad we got a Ducky/Gibbs goodbye/final scene. Not surprised that he appeared in this episode. David McCallum would've made sure of it I think

Funny that Torres supposedly knew about Gibbs building a boat in his basement before he transferred. I don't know that I believe that given he was undercover & a lone wolf before though? But fun how he mentioned a few fan theories about how he got the boat out of the basement. Now how Gibbs got Torres to take him to the airport & that talk he had with him again points towards him not coming back being premeditated

McGee having to arrest Gibbs good point from Gibbs though about not wanting him to get hit with a harbouring charge

Why did McGee have to ask who the co-worker Parker called was? Obviously it was Fornell. Who else would back Gibbs & say he doesn't deserve to be behind bars? It is just a shame we didn't get to see him in this. Hopefully the end of Gibbs won't mean we never see Fornell again but wouldn't be surprised if it does

The fishing scene I feel like Gibbs is not just talking about fishing

This episode is a little slow/dragging a nice tribute & goodbye to Gibbs though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote