View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 06:52 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Decent episode. I didnt take notes when I watched this time and just let it play out.

The Ephram/Amy stuff started so cute but then totally annoyed me at the end. Like Amy girl, why are you making this so much harder than it needs to be??? So what if Bright told Ephram you liked him, like... how many times has he put his heart on the line for you? It would make sense that he was scared to confront you and wanted to make sure it was true like damn. Her saying he played her and set up the whole thing was silly as heck, no, he just wanted to spend time with you.

And Ephram saying well I played you this time was so dumb too, like boy... Why couldnt they have just kissed and it been cute and Amy said she wanted to take it slow or SOMETHING. IDK, anything else... sillyyyyy

Harold, ugh, I feel bad for him. The whole thing sucks for him. I dont think he should have lied about the insurance to anyone, it wasnt his fault really what happened.

Love seeing Nina in the episode giving advice and being there for everyone. Just her in the brown house is cute, why again are they waiting so long at that storyline? Dang.

Bright was really the MVP this episode with his encouraging words, like he really has come into his own this season!

Top 5:
1. Bright
2. Andy
3. Harold
4. Nina
5. Ephram

I love Amy but girl im sorry you overreacted!
I agree that Amy overreacted, but she was putting her heart and her feelings on the line to Ephram, but then she realized that he already knew that she liked him, so she reacted angrily and defensively, as did Ephram, and I attribute that to their ages. They were still just 16, and they had been through a lot, so every emotion was heightened with them.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote