View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 01:22 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for everything

Much better title for the album
Still the lack of large font for the cover So many things I'd like to pick about that cover...

Nice that if you get the deluxe version you get the other tracks she's done the past few years since WIR was released

The tracklisting isn't impressing me unfortunately, but I'm sure it'll be an amazing album. Hopefully her originals really shine . If the first song is anything to go by I'm sure they will. Sure it is no UTT, but it still is nice. I think it is catchy. Then all the WIR era Easter Eggs/references There's the obvious lyrics - but also some of the images in the video are the same shots from shoots from that era too. My first reaction - take that Brandon, Kelly's back & you can't hurt her now. She's taking back her life & passions

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote