View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 05:11 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
It is really a good point of the storylines being too difficult to follow if you're expected to know where several different shows are all at once.
That always bugged with Arrowverse. They were never standalone things, you needed to have some understanding of the other shows. Or things just went over your head. A good crossover shouldn't have that. But Arrowverse expected fans to watch all their shows & made a bug production out of their crossovers.

A good crossover to me should have minimal mention of the other storylines happening. Just interactions with the cast from the shows. Like how Abby & Tony (& Vance) appeared on LA in the past. They've done well before, so I have no doubt that they could do it again. NOLA from what I remember were also good, just had too much of it in those first episodes.

ETA: More hope of a possible NCIS/Hawaii crossover -

Quote:
TVLINE | Any germ of an idea yet for doing a crossover with NCIS: Hawai’i at some point, to bridge the two shows on Monday night?
Steven D. Binder: You know, I thought we left some good stuff on the table by not doing more of those in the past. I would love to do something like that, especially if I wrote it and got to fly to Hawaii while it was shot!

Chelle » join GTmy art