View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 05:51 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't agree that we can get away with our terrible execution of the vaccination plan, we're all sitting ducks right now (not that the vaccine necessarily protects against the Delta Strain). Basically the entire country is begging/praying for people in Sydney to stay where they are like they are meant to but people are getting out. Unfortunately it has spread into other states too.
Australia's probably more cocky than lucky & our PM is an idiot tbh (or maybe we're lucky that we can be cocky but that's certainly not a good thing)

Its not even who is coming in but how they're being let in. Screening isn't perfect. Then this Delta Strain supposedly spread because a driver picking someone up from the airport to take them into hotel quarantine wasn't wearing a mask or vaccinated. Don't know if that is true but big flaw in the system there

Ugh that's terrible. Sounds like what my co-mod on Kelly was saying about her country. While I don't think vaccination should be mandatory as people should be respected for their point of view some opinions as to why they don't need it are stupid. The 'it won't affect me' attitude is terrible Not helpful at all

I agree. Revival Rory didn't feel like the same Rory we had from the show either to me. Are we meant to believe that she was struggling & jumping all around the world 10 years after she started? Rory had more drive & determination than that. I would have thought she would've landed a solid job somewhere by now. It does show the industry is tough which is good but don't think it fit her character necessarily.

Yeah no not for the next two weeks, but one day (joking of course)

Understandable mood to be in

Chelle » join GTmy art