View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 03:04 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that was not the Bishop we know. Definitely a side we haven't seen before & sign that she's been getting some training

Its a nice change to jump into a case part way through but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something

Interesting talk Bishop had with Gibbs. I agree he should apologise to his team

Bishop really leaked the files? I don't feel like it sounds right but I guess to save lives maybe... but still seems a bit off to me

I like how they used the food to get the guy

Bishop set herself up to be caught? Or at least Odette did... guess it seems fitting for how she's exiting & other storylines they've set up in the past.

I still get Tiva from that kiss but this one was believable while Tiva was a fanfiction moment

How is it I know the Bishop part but not the Gibbs part? At least they have him move at the end so not too harsh of a cliff hanger but still

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote