View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 04:49 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

His new character is a lawyer (ADA). I've liked his character in the two appearances. His first one 21x06 "Murdered at a Bad Address" & his second appearance was 22x06 "The Long Arm of the Witness". I wouldn't be surprised to see him appear again in future episodes/seasons either. Maybe he'll make a thing of appearing in the 6th episode of seasons

I only looked at the stars, not the reoccurring. Not sure why I missed Michael on the list. He has appeared on SVU. I missed it before but see it now - Katee appeared on the original L&O so that's probably what you're thinking of.

tbh its probably better watching them all together. I imagine they'll end episodes making people want to watch more. Not sure though. So far it hasn't been picked up here at all & I'm still an episode behind with SVU (& waiting to see if the channel here airs the SVU episode or just skips it). Since it starts in SVU it'll be 9 episodes all up to watch, unless it crossovers more in which case it'll be more episodes to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art