View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 10:14 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Pretty big. They're describing it as the most significant flood in 60 years in at least some parts of the state. A lot of people are without homes now, waiting for the waters to clear & hoping that the rain doesn't come back. Its terrible. The area is probably around 900-950km along the coast. Maybe a bit more as I saw something that I think said it was hitting areas south of Sydney & into the next state this morning. I can't find a map showing the area but I did find this which shows rainfall a few days ago. Basically the areas in red are/were flooded. I think its like if in the US the coast from Washington to Tampa, Florida got flooded/heavy rain.

Understandable . I would have no idea what to do if it snowed like that here. I'd happily go back somewhere where it snowed in Winter, but not heavy snows & snowstorms. That looks scary. I don't know how people can live in those sorts of places, but I guess you'd get used to it.

Chelle » join GTmy art