View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 04:54 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I agree . It is hard to fit in a crossover when all shows are telling their own stories, then finding a time which suits everyone's schedules. Then it also wasn't necessary for either show. I think more were done early on in LA & NOLA to help establish them & encourage fans to watch. That's not so necessary now. Then if you look at NOLA they haven't had a crossover with NCIS for a while either. Its established itself as its own show now

We have been lucky with what we did get

All characters NCIS have brought in have been great . They know better than to try to replace characters with similar ones. But I don't see this new one as being a replacement to anyone. Her character isn't going to be the same role as Sloane's was & it has been so long that it wouldn't be a true replacement for Quinn either. To me a replacement is like what Ziva was for Kate, Bishop for Ziva, Kasie for Abby, Nick for Tony... & maybe Sloane for Ducky. This is just a new character joining the team/show which happens to be happening after someone left earlier in the season

Chelle » join GTmy art