View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 12:15 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think she's got a bad range of guests Sure some days are more unknowns or b-listers & she could get some more a-listers but she's still doing well. Plus Kelly also has the stories from regular people & that's something she seems to want. That may be something which people don't like or think is just filler? Some people may think that she's only doing that because she can't get a-llisters when I don't think that's true. People simply don't have many things to promote right now as you said.

I only watched the Irwin one. Yes her accent is bad, but so are the Irwin's accents since they've got a combination of influences for theirs so long as they're not talking like Steve did they're ok by me though, his was terribly exaggerated. The burnt area was estimated at around 46 million acres so not sure where 'over 25 million acres' comes from? I mean its not wrong, but also seems to lessen how bad it was imo. Terri's right about the estimated amount of animals though unfortunately . Some species are now believed to be extinct & koalas are very vulnerable to extinction. Around 40,000 koalas I think were killed. Kangaroo Island was badly hit & over half the population there wiped out & a lot of other species native there affected too, as they touched upon. I feel like there's so much more that they could've said, but they were also spreading good news too. Best to move on from the bad & they probably spoke about it on other times they've been on. I don't know if I've watched all their appearances or not.

Quote:
could be good for Kelly to get that airslot... I assume it's a better one
I'm presuming so. If Telepictures (the production company behind Ellen's show) want to do all they can to hold onto it then it must be worth something. But they don't own Ellen's show so they'd have to create a new show to go there, & have NBC agree to put in a new show then & keep Kelly's show when it is now. But to me makes more sense to put Kelly as a lead in to a new show not the other way around

Chelle » join GTmy art