View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 04:56 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

They're still doing their crossovers? Wow. That surprises me too. It is both great & sad that they are so connected. Great they can do the crossovers, & that they still can, however it is a shame it is so much so that if one gets delayed they all are affected. A shame that they couldn't write this season in a way which made them more individual but I guess it would've given the shows a different feel if they did & wouldn't allow them to tell the same stories

Looking at the upcoming listings we're getting a new episode on Jan 3 & Jan 10, then the next new ep doesn't air until Feb 14 so there will be a break after two episodes. Not sure if that was already planned or not

Chelle » join GTmy art