View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 05:55 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarianx01 (View Post)
I love this idea. A revival. A brief film. I mean if Veronica Mars could do it, why can't Everwood? Let's phone Greg Berlanti I think I'd want Andy to be alone. He's had enough heartbreak! I'd like to imagine he hangs out with Harold and Rose, Edna, and maybe is the guardian of Sam With that said, how is his relationship with Carl? Is Carl a part of this show, or is he waved away?

If this revival takes place today, the characters are:
Bright: 33
Ephram/Amy: 32
Hannah: ...I guess she's still on the show 31
Delia: 26 (how? )
Sam: 23-ish (if we imagine him to be 8 or 9 when the show ends?)
Harold/Rose: 62
Andy: 62
Edna: 86 (?)

So does the next generation have kids? Do we imagine them with significant others, or single?

Also, someone please correct me if my math is off I am terrible at it.
Great thoughts! I totally agree about Andy. He has way too much going on and this part of his life has been played out nicely. I could see him content and just as energetic as ever. Good question about Carl. You would hope for Sam’s sake he’d somewhat come around. Hey, what did you think of the Veronica Mars revival? I watched the show occasionally and really liked it. I couldn’t believe what they did to the character of Logan. But I didn’t watch the complete series to know if it was a fitting ending? Maybe it did make sense?

Love your Hannah comment...

If you are terrible at math then I’m an ultimate disaster at math LOL but it looks accurate to me!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote