View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 01:38 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I think once a year is enough, especially with a high level of participants. You've got a range of different competitions which can be scattered throughout the year too so I like it being different every few months that something comes up. You could also possibly just have a schedule where you go through them all (E.G. 20in20 towards the start of the year, Scavenger Hunt in the middle, LIMS towards the end...) which may make people predict around when their fav comp will start. Or I just like lists & schedules

Congrats to Jess & Paula for people's choice & mod choice

Finally I'm voted out been really tough last few rounds to get mine done. While I had fun participating, its also been hard doing this & working my shift. I knew it was probably not a good idea for me to sign up, then my shift at work changed & it made it even harder to participate. But I love that I was able to get so far, even with mediocre icons when I just didn't have the time or energy to make something. I also really appreciate all the feedback & votes (both for & against) as it is great to be able to use that to improve as well as know what people do & don't like. Always great to grow as an artist too

Best of luck to the last three standing in LIMS for the final round Looking forward to seeing what you come up with You're all amazing so already I know it'll be an impossible choice when voting comes

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 08-02-2020 at 03:27 PM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote