View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 04:35 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
I was only on Mace where actually am good about her not being regular or on the series
The thing for Macy is her ties are with the main show. The cast of characters they establish for LA work well, & personally I can't see how Macy would fit in. I also love Hetty though so can't imagine not having her. Macy is better off how they do her & with her ties with NCIS. Especially given how few crossovers NCIS & LA have had. When you finish S7 you'll understand what I'm saying about Macy & her ties to NCIS as she appears again in that

Actually there's an episode you might enjoy Sarah & be able to skip ahead of & give the show a go to see what you think - 7x05 'Blame It on Rio'. Its far enough into the show that everyone is all established & amazing together, but it also has Tony from NCIS in it so even if you don't like LA you'll probably enjoy seeing that appearance. That episode though may give you a better idea on what the show will become & a better taste, then you can sit through LA S1 & S2 to see if you want to carry on watching

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote