Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
You think? Fans are often to curious what is going to happen with their favorite couple and they tune in for the following season. Especially when it ended with a cliffhanger.

I honestly believe it depends of the time between end of S2 and beginning of S3.

If it is at summer 2016, people have time to switch to other shows or things in their lives (new baby, new job, studies, etc).

Especially when they see no hope for why they were watching. I, as many others here, continue watching for Kennash. If it looks hopeless, especially knowing next season will focus on the 3 queens, people might just jump out of the boat...
Old 05-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritaqg (View Post)
If Kenna did not use protection with her husband, and DID use protection with GR, I think that could go along way in her favor....let's face it, she was just testing GR to see if he was suitable, while she was married to Bash, so would be more inclined if she got pregnant...does that make any sense??
The question is what kind of protection did exist? I'm sure they didn't have condoms. I would be more than happy if Kenna took measures when she was with GR. But there is no protection where you can be 100 % save. So we still will get the baby-daddy storyline.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The question is what kind of protection did exist? I'm sure they didn't have condoms. I would be more than happy if Kenna took measures when she was with GR. But there is no protection where you can be 100 % save. So we still will get the baby-daddy storyline.
The first modern condoms were documented in 1562 in France, so they could say that Kenna had an early form that she got from Henry, but you're right that nothing save no sex/heavy petting is 100% protection.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Especially when they see no hope for why they were watching. I, as many others here, continue watching for Kennash. If it looks hopeless, especially knowing next season will focus on the 3 queens, people might just jump out of the boat...
If they only watch the series because of their favorite couple you are probably right. But most Reign fans are interested in other storylines and characters too. I'm not sure they will lose so many fans. But from own experience I know how hard it is to continue watching a series when your favorite couple is "dead".
Old 05-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
If they only watch the series because of their favorite couple you are probably right. But most Reign fans are interested in other storylines and characters too. I'm not sure they will lose so many fans. But from own experience I know how hard it is to continue watching a series when your favorite couple is "dead".

Kennash is what hooked me to the show.
If the show had been as good as first season, maybe other SL would have caught my attention.
But now, my interest is mostly focused on KB.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Kennash started very late, in episode 16. I started watching because of the Frary love story but jumped ship in episode 16.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I started watching during epi 1.4 I think, bc reign was on before another CW show I watch. I got sucked in bc of Bash... Torrence is very easy on the eyes. I liked fary but didn't really have a hard core ship until Kennash came along.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I watched starting I think 1x03, well before KB became my OTP on the show, but now I'm only really interested in their SL.

ETA
Lovely vid, Mona!

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 05-11-2015 at 04:25 PM
Old 05-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

CW President explaining why show was renewed (last portion of the article)....

Why Some Low-Rated TV Shows Keep Getting Renewed | Adweek
Old 05-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

So the start of finale week has been pretty satisfactory (or at least not bad) when it comes to my ships..Reign better follow or I might have a nervous breakdown...

Well I guess the CW has hope for Reign...so do I tbh. It was so good season one...and i liked the first few epis of season 2. .
Old 05-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
CW President explaining why show was renewed (last portion of the article)....

Why Some Low-Rated TV Shows Keep Getting Renewed | Adweek
I would have to disagree that Reign is quality or are the CW President so starved of quality that Reign would fall under the quality category.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think reign is horribly bad...it still has potential (imo).
And maybe all the other potential pilots were really horrible.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)

ETA
Lovely vid, Mona!
Thanks.

I don't think everything is bad on Reign. Some plots are. But there is still potential to make it better in the next season. It must be devastating for the Frary fans to see their couple falling apart. Couple- wise the writers did a bad job in season 2. I hope they can fix some in the following season.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome vid!

This is unrelated to stuff currently being discussed, but couldn't help but notice that while Delphine says Bash must be used to taking care of himself in 2x21 and he agrees, it really seems that that was just to get her off his back and create some distance between them. Remember when Bash was shot with an arrow in the first half of the season? Kenna went to him at Conde's home and tended his wound herself.

He just doesn't want to be taken care of by YOU, girl.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yes he was totally scared off by D..he didn't offer to let her stay in his chambers or mentioned anything like that either...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread