Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2010, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Nice OD picspam, Bernie! They're so fierce.

How much do I love Scott's hair in Charleston, you ask? So much. I should probably stop bringing it up, but I can't help it. I also love Tessa in that last photo.

ETA: Wow, I just read about the protesters in Toronto...I can see why you're mad: police cars on fire, storefronts smashed, subway system shut down. Stay safe, ok?

Last edited by hackysack; 06-26-2010 at 03:14 PM
Old 06-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

The riots

I saw it on TV, and my first thought was..."Ughhh another riot in the middle east." Can't believe we are having a violent protest in TORONTO.

Love the picspam.

~Tina~
Old 06-26-2010, 03:25 PM
New Fan

Most of these protestors come from other countries or provinces. They complain about the high cost of security and they don't even acknowledge that they're the reason for it.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's crazy here in Toronto right now. 3rd car on fire right now.

I haven't been on here for a while, but I am glad I came back to this!

Such a sweet picture. Roots definitely ships them. I can only imagine what the director said during this shot. "Okay Scott now look at Tessa like you want to kiss her."
Old 06-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Yikes, and isn't the whole point of the G20 summit for all the leaders to come to agreements to better the nation? So sad

ETA- a bit of cute to cheer us all up!! An awesome skate, but mainly the hug as soon as they finish and they epically cute K&C. I love how they're just so happy with what they did and the scores don't matter to them Right after Tessa's surgery, I think!

Old 06-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh man, the riots are insane! luckily I'm not in Toronto right now but I have a lot of friends there because I go to school in North York, and my friend texted me (she lives in the GTA) and she said that she's so scared to leave her apartment because it's so crazy outside. I was actually supposed to be in Toronto this weekend but thank goodness my plans changed. I hope everyone here from Toronto is safe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by freckles101 (View Post)
It's crazy here in Toronto right now. 3rd car on fire right now.

I haven't been on here for a while, but I am glad I came back to this!

Such a sweet picture. Roots definitely ships them. I can only imagine what the director said during this shot. "Okay Scott now look at Tessa like you want to kiss her."
I will never get over this picture. It's so damn adorable. I seriously almost screamed out loud when I saw it.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

There are legitimate organized groups exercising their right to protest but of course there's always going to be violent "anarchists", the Black Bloc, who turn this already ****show into a random acts of violence!

-sigh- Sorry for the vent... Must think happy thoughts...

avi by me
Old 06-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Addicted Fan

and their adorable smiles at each other... I seriously wonder what they were told to do? "Scott and Tessa, just look at each other!" That Roots picture is my favourite picture ever!
Old 06-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

^ Has that routine ever been youtubed?

I hate protesters, the make us all look bad. Yeah, I get fighting for what you think is right, but at least be respectful.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm out of the city and had no news ughhh this is making me both sad and mad to hear this going on. Seriously, violence. Ugh it's already ridiculous enough as it is it doesn't need to be like this. Amy IKR a couple of ppl make us all look so bad. Not everyone fom the Middle East riots or something. Sigh.

I love Mooses too Amy I saw a Moose crossing and got excited. I think Monsieur Moose should be a part of an honourary shipper list.

I adore that pic sooooo much!

Sigh, I knew this would happen sometime quiet board
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 06-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Stay safe, our many Toronto-based people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackysack
I like that they played Viva la Vida--hasn't Tessa said that Coldplay is one of her favorite bands?
She has at that, and, what's more, "Tiny Dancer" provided the soundtrack for their K&C.

Yep, Nats in London, they were all. about. playing Tessa's favorites. H&O probably made it in there, too (they have at an astonishing number of other competitions, anyway). And...Hail the Villain and random country for Scott, I guess.

(This happens to be my least favorite of Tessa's Mahler dresses, and Scott's hair frightens me -- though his playing with it in the K&C cracks me up -- but man, there's a lot to love in this video otherwise.)
Old 06-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think the raincoat one has been YouTubed.. i'd love to watch it though!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titenoee (View Post)
There video that Meyers talks about
Canadians 2010 warm-up Free Dance
Ohh, thanks so much for posting this!

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_all_da_way (View Post)
I don't think the raincoat one has been YouTubed.. i'd love to watch it though!
Oh, same here. Never seen it.

V., who picked up her skates this morning and is officially done with fugly rental skates!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I'm all for fighting for what you believe in, and peaceful protesting, and all that fun stuff. It just seems that a lot of innocent folks are paying the price for this protest, while the ones it's aimed at are free to ignore it. Sometimes I think they're just in it for the bragging rights ("Hey dude, I set a cop car on fire yesterday!!! No way??? Way.").

All you need is love!! <3

Thief, thanks for posting that vid! Scott's hair has a scary life of its own there, and Tessa's dress no me gusta (why so much mesh?) but it's still lovely to watch them. (Er, the angle is difficult, but where is Scott's hand resting at the end of Mahler? The touching may have started earlier than we previously thought...)

I will now express my love for the fact that we only have one photo from this routine, and it happens to be this one. They're so cute.

Last edited by hackysack; 06-26-2010 at 04:57 PM
Old 06-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can't get yt here but looking forward to seeing that soon.

I kind of adore how much the skating federations have a crush on Scott and Tessa, Tessa especially by playing those songs. These kids are LOVED!

Everyone in Toronto stay safe

ETA: hacky, I totally understand. What makes me so mad is the fact that businesses didn't do anything and yet they're paying for it it's just so sad to see their things getting destroyed. They already don't have business! Another car on fire UGH!!
Mary ♔ Francis

Last edited by PaperGirl; 06-26-2010 at 04:53 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread