Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I'm not mad about the ending or final season but I do think they frustratingly missed out on opportunities, like they didn't at all need to leave us hanging with the "I want..." interruption but they did. After all the separations they went through, it's a bit harsh to leave us the fans with that if the intention was to have Cophine get married in Brazil.

And no i love you(s). Which is probably the worst of it all.
preach it. we were robbed of a beautiful ILY scene.
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
preach it. we were robbed of a beautiful ILY scene.
We were. I mean I get that *trust* was meant to be the big thing for them in the final season, but really ob still managed to mostly **** that up.

I do miss having them as a canon and together pairing onscreen tho. My fix is gone. Sanvers are done and my soap couple are slow burning it out for all their worth so I don't have much to fangirl over these days.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ it's weird, but i don't really find myself missing them too much. maybe it's because s4 & s5 were so disappointing to me and i was glad for the show to finally be over. i mean i miss aurelia like crazy every single day, and they've been over way longer than cophine. i don't know ... i feel like i should miss them, but i don't. it's strange. i guess in the end cophine really did become just like doccubus to me.
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-23-2017, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I miss seeing them on my screen too. The fanfic that is out there hasn't been quite what I'm after lately and isn't that satisfying to read. Thankfully there's still some good Supergirl fanfic, but who knows how much longer that'll be around for.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

i haven't read fic in years. usually the best fic is in the start of the fandom and then it always goes downhill.
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-23-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I am mad because after all that pain and suffering, I wanted to have had a satisfying last [I]season[/I[ and that didn't happen, so I wanted to at least have a great ending for my ship, which didn't really happen either, it was just...blah. Sometimes I feel like an okay ending is even worse than a bad one, because it's just...mediocre, you know, and then they come and say things like this which to me sound like "yeah, we could've done so much better if only we had WANTED to do so"
Old 10-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
Well, I am mad because after all that pain and suffering, I wanted to have had a satisfying last [I]season[/I[ and that didn't happen, so I wanted to at least have a great ending for my ship, which didn't really happen either, it was just...blah. Sometimes I feel like an okay ending is even worse than a bad one, because it's just...mediocre, you know, and then they come and say things like this which to me sound like "yeah, we could've done so much better if only we had WANTED to do so"
could not agree more.
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-24-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could have been better no doubt, but whenever I get too irked about it I remember that they could have left Delphine dead and alone on that car park floor and I'm so thankful they did not.

I'm glad they got rid of Shay too. So glad.

Quote:
The fanfic that is out there hasn't been quite what I'm after lately and isn't that satisfying to read.
Yep. I was reading so much of it around S5, even some of the less quality stuff, but since OB ended I haven't at all - not even Lady Zephyr's post series finale fic.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It could have been better no doubt, but whenever I get too irked about it I remember that they could have left Delphine dead and alone on that car park floor and I'm so thankful they did not.
Reminding myself about that always makes me feel better.

Quote:
Yep. I was reading so much of it around S5, even some of the less quality stuff, but since OB ended I haven't at all - not even Lady Zephyr's post series finale fic.
I've not been overly keen on Lady Zephyr's fics lately. She has one where Cosima and Delphine get married and adopt Charlotte, which is great, but Delphine also wants her own kid with Cosima and Cosima doesn't. I just can't see Delphine doing/saying some of the things in the story. It's probably not one you'd like, Lauren.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone is doing ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
I've not been overly keen on Lady Zephyr's fics lately. She has one where Cosima and Delphine get married and adopt Charlotte, which is great, but Delphine also wants her own kid with Cosima and Cosima doesn't. I just can't see Delphine doing/saying some of the things in the story. It's probably not one you'd like, Lauren.
Yeah I read some of that one and um.... it's the worst I've ever seen her write.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ why do people even write fics like that.

i'm good. hope everyone else is too.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why write fanfic like that when tv gives it to us as canon? I just finished Supergirl.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Why write fanfic like that when tv gives it to us as canon? I just finished Supergirl.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's true though.

What a mess that breakup was.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

god it totally was. i didn't think anything could top the travesty that was how pll broke up paily, but this was beyond even that.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread