Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

That's very interesting seems like change is the only constant on this show.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-16-2014, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

The he'd have a position we knew, I'm happy the love will last as well hopefully the horror thing won't have to do with Kenna though
Old 05-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww, well if their love lasts they better show us a lot of it! I demand it!
Old 05-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Yes, a lot of it. They need to make up for the lack of interaction of these last episodes.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Well with King Henry out of the way, there should be more room for KB, but it will entirely depend on how K and B's storyline goes. If they have convergent ones we ought to see more, whereas divergent ones might be less. Let's hope for more.

Old 05-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Thought I'd bump this up. We're trying to get ready for a game of KB scenes survivor on the KB thread on the Reign board. Come join us to get through the hiatus!

Old 07-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Bringing this thread back, BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS HUG IN THE SEASON 2 TRAILER.

Old 07-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see more teasers!

Old 10-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Planning to live blog here tonight!

Show is starting now.

Previously on Reign. Just a lot of reminder of what happened last season.

Francis is riding in a castle, in a field and sees people burying people with plague. Mary speaks to her subjects in the castle. Nosty has shaved (no explanation give). Bash and Kenna are in the audience and Kenna says that Catherine is too nice. Grier notices Leith is with Yvette and Leith finds out that Castleroy is the father of Yvette. Mary says that no one has gotten plague in the castle. Kenna and Grier approach Mary to ask about Francis and that Lola sent word about giving birth with some trouble. Grier tells Mary to want to survive.

Leith and Yvette talk and asks that Leith runs away with her. He says he can't.

Kenna sees Bash and says that Mary is isolating people. Bash says that the castle doesn't have enough food for everyone to outlast the plague, so he has gathered food in their chambers as much as he could with out causing suspicion and asked her to take Pascal and lock them away. They kiss and they part because Bash is going to talk to the chief of the guards because Francis is away and so that the guards will be accountable for their actions. Then we see some guy having sex with a prostitute who has the plague and comes to see the queen, so now plague is in the castle, though people don't know it yet.

When Francis sees Lola, she has given birth and tells him he has a son.

Commercial.

Catherine and Mary sit on the thrones in the throne room wondering where Francis is. 1/2 a day since they announced the threat that a stable boy has started showing signs. They are burning the air clean because it worked for the pope. Then Catherine suspects but Mary shuts her down. Kenna finds Pascal with the guy who had sex with the prostitute who tells Kenna was the King's whore and now is married to the King's bastard given a title to make it better. Then we move to Francis and Lola. They talk about what Francis should do and Lola wonders if it would have been better for Francis to take his son home, but Francis says that he can't because it would take more than a day and what would the babe do without his mother. The youngest child of the woman who delivered the baby gets sick so Francis and Lola leave. Move back to Catherine and Mary and now after a full day since the announcement and 14 have died. A guy, Edward Narcisse, asks to get rid of his foe with the plague because his foe has been bedding his new wife. Mary is horrified but Catherine considers it and asks the guy what he can give in return and it's his family can supply food since they control the wheat and ?? in the region.

Catherine and Mary discuss the possibility of letting Edward kill off his foe and Catherine tells her that the nobles gives the king power, but in the end Mary denies his request. Grier and Leith talk and Leith tells her that he didn't know Yvette was Castleroys daughter. On to Francis and Lola. they meet up with a bunch of nobles, one of Francis's cousins, Conde, that recognizes Francis as their king and takes them into their camp which the plague has not yet touched. Then we find that Bash has discovered that Kenna is not in their quarters because she's out looking for Pascal. Bash has stayed up all night keeping the guards working. A family is quarantined the the little girl with the doll drops it and Bash picks it up for her. Edward returns and tells Catherine and Mary that he's hoping that Mary will reconsider because the peasants are burning their houses and the fire is spreading out of control. Mary understands that it means their food supply will be even lower once the plague passes and famine happens. Francis and Lola talking about why she didn't tell him and says that since she didn't consult him at first. He isn't planning to consult her on his plans for the child. Kenna finds Pascal who apparently had been forced to tend the guy who took him. Turns out he has died of the plague and Pascal can't swallow and his bones hurt. Just as Kenna is about to get him to make their escape a servant happens upon them and tells the guards that they are infected and so Pascal and Kenna are now locked together.

Commercial

Catherine and Mary discuss killing the foe of Edward's entire family and Mary says no. Nosty returns to tell them that the house where Lola was is now in flames with a red X, but no signs of Francis or Lola. Narcisse shows up with the daughter of the woman who delivered Lola's child. Conde tells Francis to be afraid of Narcisse. Then get go to Kenna who is separated by a door from Pascal. Pascal is ill and says he fell asleep earlier and had a dream of his mother who looked like Kenna. Kenna said something to the effect that it was a privilege to have been mothering Pascal and then Pascal goes silent and we are to believe that he has died. Then Bash is looking for Kenna and a plagued woman calls out. Bash thinks it's Kenna and breaks down the door only to find a plague victim and he has to kill her to keep her from infecting anyone else. The guards show and Bash tells them that he is surely infected, too.

Commercial

Then we have the Catherine infected scene. Nosty and Mary talk. Turns out it was a dosage that Nosty gave C the signs of an infection but it will only last about a day or so and then a sudden miraculous recovery. Francis and Conde talk. Conde brought his mistress and she's married but he's not. There's a boat to the netherlands and to take the child with her. Then Narcisse tells Mary that he poisoned the family anyway which included Yvette who went with the girl with the doll.

Commercial

Bash is feeling the effects of something. Be it plauge or merely overtired. A child appears to him. It's the girl with the doll. The girl tells him he will live and that there will be reckning. Looks like Bash may have dreamt it. Narcisse is followed as he is escaping they catch him and take him into custody. Bash continues to look for Kenna. then Bash finds her and kicks the door down and gets to her. Pascal is dead but they are both alright. hug and kiss. Francis hears the baby and can't find Lola so he picks him up to soothe him. Having held his son, he can't let Lola go to the Netherlands. Narcisse struggles and doesn't want to be thrown int he dungeons with the other plague victims. Francis holds his son while Lola watches. Mary is stuck with her decision alone waiting for Francis to return.

The end

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 10-01-2014 at 06:02 PM
Old 10-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you I didn't know it came on so early! It sounds semi boring, did you like it, Kennash wise anyway?
Old 10-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

It was alright. Nothing spectacular. Actually we'd seen most of the Kennash scenes already. Wished there had been more. The highlight for me was that Pascal is dead, but nothing really climactic about it. He gets the plague, he dies of the plague. Nothing like he was in the Season Finale.

It comes on really early, like 8p Eastern.

Old 10-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I hated Pascal too. I'm sick of these minimal Kennash scenes. Too bad I'm not interested in anything else .
Old 10-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Planning to live blog here tonight!

Show is starting now.

Previously on Reign. Just a lot of reminder of what happened last season.

Francis is riding in a castle, in a field and sees people burying people with plague. Mary speaks to her subjects in the castle. Nosty has shaved (no explanation give). Bash and Kenna are in the audience and Kenna says that Catherine is too nice. Grier notices Leith is with Yvette and Leith finds out that Castleroy is the father of Yvette. Mary says that no one has gotten plague in the castle. Kenna and Grier approach Mary to ask about Francis and that Lola sent word about giving birth with some trouble. Grier tells Mary to want to survive.

Leith and Yvette talk and asks that Leith runs away with her. He says he can't.

Kenna sees Bash and says that Mary is isolating people. Bash says that the castle doesn't have enough food for everyone to outlast the plague, so he has gathered food in their chambers as much as he could with out causing suspicion and asked her to take Pascal and lock them away. They kiss and they part because Bash is going to talk to the chief of the guards because Francis is away and so that the guards will be accountable for their actions. Then we see some guy having sex with a prostitute who has the plague and comes to see the queen, so now plague is in the castle, though people don't know it yet.

When Francis sees Lola, she has given birth and tells him he has a son.

Commercial.

Catherine and Mary sit on the thrones in the throne room wondering where Francis is. 1/2 a day since they announced the threat that a stable boy has started showing signs. They are burning the air clean because it worked for the pope. Then Catherine suspects but Mary shuts her down. Kenna finds Pascal with the guy who had sex with the prostitute who tells Kenna was the King's whore and now is married to the King's bastard given a title to make it better. Then we move to Francis and Lola. They talk about what Francis should do and Lola wonders if it would have been better for Francis to take his son home, but Francis says that he can't because it would take more than a day and what would the babe do without his mother. The youngest child of the woman who delivered the baby gets sick so Francis and Lola leave. Move back to Catherine and Mary and now after a full day since the announcement and 14 have died. A guy, Edward Narcisse, asks to get rid of his foe with the plague because his foe has been bedding his new wife. Mary is horrified but Catherine considers it and asks the guy what he can give in return and it's his family can supply food since they control the wheat and ?? in the region.

Catherine and Mary discuss the possibility of letting Edward kill off his foe and Catherine tells her that the nobles gives the king power, but in the end Mary denies his request. Grier and Leith talk and Leith tells her that he didn't know Yvette was Castleroys daughter. On to Francis and Lola. they meet up with a bunch of nobles, one of Francis's cousins, Conde, that recognizes Francis as their king and takes them into their camp which the plague has not yet touched. Then we find that Bash has discovered that Kenna is not in their quarters because she's out looking for Pascal. Bash has stayed up all night keeping the guards working. A family is quarantined the the little girl with the doll drops it and Bash picks it up for her. Edward returns and tells Catherine and Mary that he's hoping that Mary will reconsider because the peasants are burning their houses and the fire is spreading out of control. Mary understands that it means their food supply will be even lower once the plague passes and famine happens. Francis and Lola talking about why she didn't tell him and says that since she didn't consult him at first. He isn't planning to consult her on his plans for the child. Kenna finds Pascal who apparently had been forced to tend the guy who took him. Turns out he has died of the plague and Pascal can't swallow and his bones hurt. Just as Kenna is about to get him to make their escape a servant happens upon them and tells the guards that they are infected and so Pascal and Kenna are now locked together.

Commercial

Catherine and Mary discuss killing the foe of Edward's entire family and Mary says no. Nosty returns to tell them that the house where Lola was is now in flames with a red X, but no signs of Francis or Lola. Narcisse shows up with the daughter of the woman who delivered Lola's child. Conde tells Francis to be afraid of Narcisse. Then get go to Kenna who is separated by a door from Pascal. Pascal is ill and says he fell asleep earlier and had a dream of his mother who looked like Kenna. Kenna said something to the effect that it was a privilege to have been mothering Pascal and then Pascal goes silent and we are to believe that he has died. Then Bash is looking for Kenna and a plagued woman calls out. Bash thinks it's Kenna and breaks down the door only to find a plague victim and he has to kill her to keep her from infecting anyone else. The guards show and Bash tells them that he is surely infected, too.

Commercial

Then we have the Catherine infected scene. Nosty and Mary talk. Turns out it was a dosage that Nosty gave C the signs of an infection but it will only last about a day or so and then a sudden miraculous recovery. Francis and Conde talk. Conde brought his mistress and she's married but he's not. There's a boat to the netherlands and to take the child with her. Then Narcisse tells Mary that he poisoned the family anyway which included Yvette who went with the girl with the doll.

Commercial

Bash is feeling the effects of something. Be it plauge or merely overtired. A child appears to him. It's the girl with the doll. The girl tells him he will live and that there will be reckning. Looks like Bash may have dreamt it. Narcisse is followed as he is escaping they catch him and take him into custody. Bash continues to look for Kenna. then Bash finds her and kicks the door down and gets to her. Pascal is dead but they are both alright. hug and kiss. Francis hears the baby and can't find Lola so he picks him up to soothe him. Having held his son, he can't let Lola go to the Netherlands. Narcisse struggles and doesn't want to be thrown int he dungeons with the other plague victims. Francis holds his son while Lola watches. Mary is stuck with her decision alone waiting for Francis to return.

The end
I read through this as quickly as I could...my way of trying to not spoil it fully but who are we kidding lol. I can't help myself clearly! Thank you so much for typing this up. Did you get to see the promo for 2x02?

Sounds like this episode was a lot of exposition for the rest of the season. Was the acting good? I found Adelaide and Torrance completely captivating in every episode of season 1, but some of the promo clips I watched for this premiere made me weary. They somehow didn't seem as strong in their performance, but I'm hoping that just came from seeing the clips out of context.

Last edited by seratops; 10-01-2014 at 07:41 PM
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
Yeah I hated Pascal too. I'm sick of these minimal Kennash scenes. Too bad I'm not interested in anything else .
Yeah, but sadly no choice in the matter with all the intro to new characters. There's hope in that there's spoilers about
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seratops (View Post)
I read through this as quickly as I could...my way of trying to not spoil it fully but who are we kidding lol. I can't help myself clearly! Thank you so much for typing this up. Did you get to see the promo for 2x02?

Sounds like this episode was a lot of exposition for the rest of the season. Was the acting good? I found Adelaide and Torrance completely captivating in every episode of season 1, but some of the promo clips I watched for this premiere made me weary. They somehow didn't seem as strong in their performance, but I'm hoping that just came from seeing the clips out of context.
Nope, no promo. Canadian shows don't tend to get the next week's promo so I will have to wait with the rest of you for that.

Yes, loads of exposition to show the new S2 characters. I did miss Henry. It's a completely different dynamic. Will have to see whether the other characters can pull off what's missing with Henry gone. He was a force to contend with and Francis is definitely not in that mold.

The acting was good, no doubt and I suppose if I wasn't just looking for Kennash, I would have seen it in a better light. I mean there was a lot of Frola because of the baby and there were no frary scenes at all since they weren't in the same scene together throughout the entire episode.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Corpses everywhere. Bash breaks down a room to find the dead within. Bash insists on proper burial and asks for no hooks. Francis arrives with Lola and the baby. The other LIW check out the baby. Francis needs an advisor in Bash and wants him in the privy council. Francis intros Conde to Mary. Kenna makes a comment about being easy on the eyes.

Frary sex. Francis talks about leaving impulsively and then about his son. Mary talks about bearing an heir for France and Scotland. Mary asks that Francis doesn't claim his son as his own.

Catherine meets up with the elder Narcisse, who thought that his son would be safest at the castle. Nosty talking to Mary about Narcisse coming to the castle to ask about his son. Mary offers Nosty protection. Narcisse feels that he survived and so should his son have. They take Narcisse to his son. One of the people in the sealed room remained alive and Narcisse asks him what happened.

commercial

There's a dance to celebrate the end of the plague. Narcisse goes to Francis and accuses Nosty of misdiagnosing him so that he was murdered as per the witness. Narcisse asks for justice. Francis has Nosty to taken in for questioning. Narcisse wants to have the guards executed. Leith talks to Castleroy. Castleroy is upset that his daughter died because of Leith and punches him. Mary goes to see Narcisse and confesses. Narcisse threatens Mary. Then orders Nosty to be drawn and quartered.

Commercial

Francis and Mary walk out in the rain, discussing Francis leaving and sleeping with Lola. Discussing Narcisse and Edward acting on his father's orders. Mary goes to Lord Volant's chambers. Lola speaks about the baby with Mary in the chambers. Greer goes to see Leith at his estate to apologize. They talk about turning back time and saying sorry. Leith tells her to leave and never come back. Bash is investigating Narcisse. One of the grave diggers tells him that the murdered are thrown into the same pile as the plague victims and buried in mass graves. Bash meets a woman at one of these mass graves and she warns him of the door between the living and dead kicked open for the reckoning.

commercial

Francis and Mary talking and Lola appears. Lola finds a priest who can help. Francis and Bash talk about Nosty and what the woman told him in the village. Catherine and Francis visit Henry's grave and talk about what Francis does about his son. Catherine encourages him to recognize his son. Greer returns to her room to find Castleroy and confesses that she's gone to Leith. Castleroy is leaving on business and isn't sure when he will be back. He's not feeling the love for Greer. Mary goes talk to the priest and apparently Narcisse and Volant were collecting money for the vatican and greed made them keep some of it Cardinal Morecini found out and was killed in a village some miles away. Volant felt guilt and wanted to confess to the King so Narcisse had him killed. The priest can't tell the world about it because it came from confession. Narcisse talks to Francis and then Conde arrives. Narcisse accuses Conde of being a protestant. Conde is catholic but has no love for the church. Conde suggests that Francis trusts only himself

commercial

There was an interview with Toby and Torrance. V cute.

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 10-08-2014 at 05:43 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread