View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 PM
ScarletCourt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
Yeah I hated Pascal too. I'm sick of these minimal Kennash scenes. Too bad I'm not interested in anything else .
Yeah, but sadly no choice in the matter with all the intro to new characters. There's hope in that there's spoilers about
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seratops (View Post)
I read through this as quickly as I could...my way of trying to not spoil it fully but who are we kidding lol. I can't help myself clearly! Thank you so much for typing this up. Did you get to see the promo for 2x02?

Sounds like this episode was a lot of exposition for the rest of the season. Was the acting good? I found Adelaide and Torrance completely captivating in every episode of season 1, but some of the promo clips I watched for this premiere made me weary. They somehow didn't seem as strong in their performance, but I'm hoping that just came from seeing the clips out of context.
Nope, no promo. Canadian shows don't tend to get the next week's promo so I will have to wait with the rest of you for that.

Yes, loads of exposition to show the new S2 characters. I did miss Henry. It's a completely different dynamic. Will have to see whether the other characters can pull off what's missing with Henry gone. He was a force to contend with and Francis is definitely not in that mold.

The acting was good, no doubt and I suppose if I wasn't just looking for Kennash, I would have seen it in a better light. I mean there was a lot of Frola because of the baby and there were no frary scenes at all since they weren't in the same scene together throughout the entire episode.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net