Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2017, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

TBH I can't recall the specifics.. the book was out 2+ years ago, but this is what I wrote after I read it:

I love that they got a dog, all of that was incredibly cute. Logan having to go back to duty early.. And I didn't love the Leo/Veronica stuff. I mean out of Veronica's 'other guys' I liked Leo the most, but she's with Logan and I want it to be for good. The book still ended with them together, but I just think that if they do another it's possible that they're going to mess with things there..

It just gave me that impression via Veronica's POV in the books with her spending time with Leo, and I think because Logan wasn't always there.
Old 10-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Yeah, that's my concern.

The books were headed down that path, and apparently we're supposed to consider those canon, so I just don't know whether to consider this a good thing or not..
Who wrote the books? Why are they "cannon"?
Old 10-28-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Rob Thomas wrote them with a co-writer.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
^Rob Thomas wrote them with a co-writer.
Thanks. That makes more sense now. I don't see LoVe splitting up again, though. Rob knows how much they love each other and how the fans feel.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see/really hope that if the series continues, that they don't spilt up!
Old 02-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
This is the problem with Piz being forced into the movie. Veronica was degraded in order to make Piz look like a gentleman who was being made a fool of. Lots of people who hadn't watched the show were left wondering, "why would she dump such a nice guy like him?" well, this is why people need to watch the show first, because it provides context and relationship histories. Piz was never right for Veronica. She needed someone like Logan, who wasn't afraid to walk away when she started acting self-righteous. Piz was too afraid to walk away from her, and that's why she was able to play him for a fool, even though she didn't intend to.
Oh I agree. You need someone who will speak truth to you. Even if it is painful, even if it means you need to walk away. Logan at times, had reason to tell Ver things she perhaps didn't want to hear. Pop her bubble so to speak. Without that, Ver and could have become unbearable.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
I can't see/really hope that if the series continues, that they don't spilt up!

I don't see why Rob Thomas would do that During promotion for the VM movie, he made it very clear that he knows how huge and loyal the LoVe shippers are and he knows that people felt duped out of a happy ending for them in the show, so he made use of the movie to put right where the show went wrong. Putting her with Leo would make as much sense as bringing back Duncan to be with her (zero sense). The movie concluded with Veronica waiting for Logan as he went off to duty, and she even turned up to the Agency in his car Believe me, there is a lot of commitment represented in how LoVe ended up in the movie. I don't see that being betrayed.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
I don't see why Rob Thomas would do that During promotion for the VM movie, he made it very clear that he knows how huge and loyal the LoVe shippers are and he knows that people felt duped out of a happy ending for them in the show, so he made use of the movie to put right where the show went wrong. Putting her with Leo would make as much sense as bringing back Duncan to be with her (zero sense). The movie concluded with Veronica waiting for Logan as he went off to duty, and she even turned up to the Agency in his car Believe me, there is a lot of commitment represented in how LoVe ended up in the movie. I don't see that being betrayed.
I agree. I didn't notice the car. Maybe I need to rewatch. It wouldn't make sense to split them up. Very few would watch. They know who butters their bread. That said, I have a special place in my heart for Leo and Ver. I wish we had seen a bit more of them, before LoVe went full on. Because after that, like I said, the game was over. So I was happy to see Max, Leo in the movie. It made me smile. I would love if he could be in the new episodes. Maybe he works back at the police station and she works with him on a case? Just as friends, of course.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I agree. I didn't notice the car. Maybe I need to rewatch. It wouldn't make sense to split them up. Very few would watch. They know who butters their bread. That said, I have a special place in my heart for Leo and Ver. I wish we had seen a bit more of them, before LoVe went full on. Because after that, like I said, the game was over. So I was happy to see Max, Leo in the movie. It made me smile. I would love if he could be in the new episodes. Maybe he works back at the police station and she works with him on a case? Just as friends, of course.

Yes it's definitely Logan's car that Veronica pulls up to the Agency in at the end of the movie I don't have a pic but if you watch the scene again, you'll recognize it.

I thought the Veronica and Leo interaction was nice in the movie. But there was zero romance going on And as for LoVe, I'm not worried. We finally got a conclusion that devoted itself to reigniting their love after NINE YEARS apart. It doesn't get much better than that.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-18-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've definitely gotta get around to checking out the movie
Old 05-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The movie was so good!!
Old 05-21-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome
Old 08-21-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/08/ve...sten-bell.html

I want to be happy but I'm a bit scared, I don't want them to ruin LoVe
Old 08-21-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me neither
Old 08-22-2018, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/08/ve...sten-bell.html

I want to be happy but I'm a bit scared, I don't want them to ruin LoVe
I agree, LoVe can’t be ruined but I think they know that now. I guess we will have to see. Why Hulu though? That’s one that I don’t have access. I guess I could get the free month pass.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread