Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

That woud be just so perfect . Here we had a break up scene between chloe en eddie it was amazing and he was so broken up he even called his best friend ray but he called Loren
Old 06-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Well, Eddie had also run into Loren at Griffith Park, their secret place to think, right after he met Chloe's mother and found out that Chloe had lied to him about who she was and where she was from. Loren helped him through that personal drama, and gave him comfort and good advice. I'm sure he thought of Loren when he found out that Chloe had been cheating on him the whole time, and he needed someone he could trust just to talk to. Loren never judged anyone, and she was always supportive.

webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

OH yeah there secret spot . It was so fate that she already came there and he did to
Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Yes, they kept finding things they had in common, and they understood the way each other felt. "when life gets too loud to hear the music in your head" Eddie could tell Loren anything, without feeling embarrassed, because she always understood. And she thought he was sweet! Eddie was much more comfortable with Loren's simplicity than with Chloe's pretentiousness.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

I saw the episode were Chloe just broke up with Eddie . It was the shoot of the videoclip and that wasn't actin between Leddie it was real .
Old 06-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Yes, Eddie had felt the connection from the start, but once he ended things with Chloe, there was no reason to fight against it. He didn't want to walk away from Loren even in the music video, so he changed it so that he could sing to her instead. And when he sang to her and looked in her eyes, you could almost see the feelings hitting him. And after the video shoot, he hugged her, and it felt like he didn't want to let go.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Wow you are one die hard leddie fan and noticed alot

this one is so sweet
Old 06-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

They are the only couple I ship that ended up together! I'm desperate for happy endings!

I watch a little HH everynight before I go to sleep

Old 06-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

What other couple do you ship besides them. Episode one was today eddie touched Loren's hand
Old 06-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

So are they doing repeats for you? They started showing it here a second time but only got to 50, then stopped.

The couples on other shows I ship were Damon/Emily on MIOBI who got ruined, Ricky/Amy on TSLOTAT which we will find out tonight if they end up together, and Ethan/Emma on TLG, who broke up and now we don't know if the series will continue for them to get back together.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Aww pooor you that must suck alot what shows were they never heard of those
only couples wasn't endgame or not yet is Freddie and Sam of Icarly
Old 06-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

The three shows were ABCFamily shows - Make It Or Break It, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and The Lying Game.

This is the reason I like the telenovela format of HH, cause there is an end and tie up of sorts. So many other shows just get suddenly cancelled leaving us all hanging!

Old 06-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I know what you mean its the same with Icarly my OTP couple didn't get any end scene att all . Sam and Freddie. Never seen those shows but lying game is kinda okay
Old 06-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Well, thank heavens for DVRs and DVDs. I can just keep rewatching the old episodes of shows I like since they seem to keep cancelling all of them. I wouldn't mind repeats on tv. I hope they show HH here again. I don't know why they stopped at 50 the last time. Just using it as a filler I guess

Old 06-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

That kiss is just amazing . we had episode 10 today and episode 5 it was the episode about Loren entering the contest it was great she was so nervous to enter that contest it was so cute