Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Couples you don't like #36

Rules for the thread:
No defending of your couple. This thread is here to discuss why you don't like/care for a certain couple. Not why you should like my couple. Its ok to say hey you disagree with them, but don't take it out of line.

NO Bashing on each other.

Try not to come on just to egg someone on. (example: Say a poster just came on to say why they didn't like Dick and Jane, a fellow posters sees that, who likes Dick and Jane, and decides to come on and say how they really liked Dick with Jane and hated Dick with Lucy.) This rule kind of falls under the first one but Ive seen it were some just come on and keep putting the same couple over and over because they see a few talking bad about there couple. I don't want any small shipper wars started on here. Jen and I let this thread go through so you guys do have a place to vent off steam since we don't allow any anti threads.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Jacob/Bella - Worst pairing ever. Just die all ready
Old 05-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric/Sookie
House/Cuddy
Chuck/Blair
Old 05-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Chuck/Blair
Harry/Ginny
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet

four of the worst parings ever!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Chuck/Blair
Old 05-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZipper (View Post)
Jacob/Bella - Worst pairing ever. Just die all ready
I know.. they get worse every time i see Kristen/Taylor in something..
They are like one of the worst pairings ever!

Eric/Sookie I sure hope their 'relationship' will never be like the books.

Kate/Sawyer! - Their relationship is based on Lust, the end.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I sure hope their 'relationship' will never be like the books
It won't
Old 05-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Continue the hating

Nate/Vanessa WTF!couple
Old 05-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Nate and blair
Old 05-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Right now my hate for Jacob/Bella has reached unhealthy levels. They're disgusting.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Banned

THIS POST! MADE OF WIN! I cringe whenever Bill is on the screen too and honestly I find when you hook up offscreen it kills the onscreen chemistry. I find this problem with Dan/Serena on gossip girl as well...it just KILLS it. The only pairings that hooked up offscreen and had chemistry onscreen is like Chad and Sophia and Katie and Joshua
Quote:
Bill and Sookie
So last week I finally caved and watched all of True Blood online. I was so curious about it since it and Bill/Sookie are pimped on this board a lot. So I watched the first episode, then the second and so on until the season finale. I actually do really like the show and I like most of the characters, but I couldn't for the life of me get into Bill/Sookie. I know it's not a popular opinion but they did nothing for me at all. In fact, every single time Bill was on my screen I cringed. Maybe it was written for him to be like he was, maybe it's how he was in the books, I don't know, but it was horrible to watch on my screen. I was really hoping that maybe past the first episode I would like him and subsequently him and Sookie but nope, didn't happen. I didn't feel one iota of chemistry between them. None at all. All of their scenes were very awkward. Despite them kissing and having sex a lot on the show I didn't feel any passion or love. Thinking back on it now I would say that maybe the vampires in True Blood are supposed to act like that because Eric sort of had the same awkward vibe to me, but then that vamp that Jason "vamp-napped" was just fine. I don't get the attraction Sookie or Bill have for each other. I understand completely that Sookie couldn't read Bill's mind so it was really nice to be around him and he was her first vampire so maybe that plays into it as well. Bill, well, he's been around for a while and I guess he's looking for something real, but honestly, I don't see how they fit at all. I feel like they are trying to be played as epic or destined or whatever, which feels forced to me and may be one of the reasons I don't like them. It happened with LP on OTH, EB in Twilight, and a lot of other couples. As someone said previously in this thread they are just incredibly cheesy and it was hard to stomach some of their lines, and this is coming from someone who used to love Nathan/Haley from OTH who were pretty much King and Queen of Cheese. Maybe it's the writing, most of the time it just didn't sound like how someone would really talk, yes I'm aware that Bill's from the 1800's so that might have something to do with it but still. It's actually really hard for me to put into words why I can't stand Bill/Sookie. Sometimes you just get a vibe and I got one from them. I know the actors are dating and well they must have chemistry with each other but, IMO, it didn't translate on screen at all. Sookie/Anna had more chemistry with Jason/Ryan than Bill/Stephen, which is kind of gross considering he plays her brother. So yeah, to sum up this long post, I can't stand Bill/Sookie. I'll watch the new season but not for them at all. There are other characters I love way too much to just stop watching on account of this couple.

Sorry this is so long and it might be offensive to some of you in here, but I've had this pent up for a while now. Had to get it all out and now I feel loads better.

Quote:
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
I agree, their both disgusting, gross and offensive. Neither pairings have any chemistry and its complete offensive how Jack and Juliet wanted to erase everything that happened over the three years because they couldnt get Kate/Sawyer to love them...absolutely disgusting imo.

Last edited by chemistry86; 05-19-2009 at 04:43 PM
Old 05-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilarec (View Post)
Nate and blair
Let's pretend this ship never existed at all.....
Old 05-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Nate & Blair.

But guess what? It doesn't even ****ing matter at allllll anymore, because they are SO done for forever, and Chuck&Blair are finally together, where they belong.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rummagingforanswers (View Post)
Nate & Blair.

But guess what? It doesn't even ****ing matter at allllll anymore, because they are SO done for forever, and Chuck&Blair are finally together, where they belong.
True that! Can't be said enough.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Let's hope so! I thought NB weren't ever going to get back together after the first time they broke up but with the fail that is Nate, I should have expected it. That guy would fall in love with anything. A dog, a bus, his toothbrush!

I watched the CB scenes too many times. They are so EPIC!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread