Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2018, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved in the recent episode there was an Oliver mention from Sara. Sara talking about how what happened to Nora's life isn't Oliver's fault. Defending Ollie!

I think we will be waiting.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

I don't think it was ever confirmed if Sara would ever meet BS. The only things I heard was they wanted to have them meet but it never works with their schedules. Just like they couldn't get current Vixen or Paul Blackthorn to be on.

It's understandable that even though they film on the same lot, they can't just borrow actors whenever they please. They are filming at the same time and they don't want to overwork the actors. Just like their powers not being used all the time. They have a tv budget and have to work with what they get. Since none of these shows are reaching a Game of Thrones level audience, they get their budget cut each year and the more shows they add the more the budget is split between all the shows. I understand that and let it go. It's not like a comic book where they can just draw whatever they want when they want.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I remember it being confirmed, just can't remember where. Mari was CONFIRMED.... I think I even have the interview of it. But I guess technically we did see her, in a video of her stunt double.

I agree that's it's difficult although they definitely should've found a way to do something with Oliver and Sara....
Old 03-23-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, well Arrow comes back next week so we'll have to wait and see.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

It's kinda of sad that 4 years later, Sara still thinks she doesn't deserve happiness.

Source
Old 03-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How alike Sara and Oliver are.
Old 03-25-2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the gifs!

Yeah, if I were Ava I'd be less worried about John Constantine and more concerned about the fact that Sara's last long term relationship was with Oliver.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't even know if Ava knows about her relationship with Oliver...
Also, I felt Ava's reaction to Sara sleeping with John Constantine a bit ridiculous.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for the gifs!

Yeah, if I were Ava I'd be less worried about John Constantine and more concerned about the fact that Sara's last long term relationship was with Oliver.
I don't think Ava needs to worry about Oliver since he's married. I think she should be more worried about Nyssa, Sara's assassin heiress ex. She poisoned her sister and kidnapped her mother to get Sara to come back to her.
Old 03-27-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, Tia. I think Ava was overreacting and behaving really insecurely about Constantine.

I agree that Nyssa is also someone for Ava to worry about, Melissa. But even though Oliver is married to Felicity, he's always gonna occupy a place in Sara's heart that no one else will And I'm sure that Oliver's a tough act to follow in other areas as well.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

I don't know why Ava was acting so childish around Constantine. Sara only slept with him once.

If Sara and Oliver shared more scenes together I would see that. Since they don't, I don't think Ava has to worry about Sara's married ex.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I don't know why Ava was acting so childish around Constantine. Sara only slept with him once.

If Sara and Oliver shared more scenes together I would see that. Since they don't, I don't think Ava has to worry about Sara's married ex.
I agree. I guess to her, women aren't allowed to have random one night stands?

Yup! Ava really doesn't have nothing to worry about right now. lol
Old 03-29-2018, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I meant that Oliver is a tough act to follow, regardless of who he's with right now. Ya know? She was really impressed by his big.... yacht.

But yeah, I do think Ava was being a bit neurotic about Sara being with Constantine. Unless Ava is a lesbian, in which case... yeah, I guess I can understand Sara's bisexuality could be an issue.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Well now that we know Ava's basically like 4 years old, it makes sense why she's childish around Constantine.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex, it seems like Ava is a lesbian since in a episode this season, she said she's not the husband type girl... which made people know she is into girls...