Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

They are entitled to their opinion.....as delusion as it is :tonguie:

Yes they have the chemistry for romance, but that's not the reason I want scenes of them. Like you I love the verbal judo, and the fact it's so very rare to get two intelligent people in Smallville on the screen together at the same time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

It seems like only two people at a time are allowed to be smart. That is chloe with everyone and Lex with Chloe and lionel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Unless Lex is black mailing someone he seems really stupid at times.

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>It seems like only two people at a time are allowed to be smart. That is chloe with everyone and Lex with Chloe and lionel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Unless Lex is black mailing someone he seems really stupid at times.

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, only two smart people allowed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Although the all have moments of stupidity, even Chloe [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lionel is the only one, so far, that hasn't shown any.....but then again that will change when the Powers That Be eventually get the Blana blinkers on him [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, only two smart people allowed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Although the all have moments of stupidity, even Chloe [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lionel is the only one, so far, that hasn't shown any.....but then again that will change when the Powers That Be eventually get the Blana blinkers on him [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You mean it hasnt happened yet? How did he escape that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How is the story going? Almost done with another chapter? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 02:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>You mean it hasnt happened yet? How did he escape that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How is the story going? Almost done with another chapter? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't know how he's escaped.....but he really should help Lex and Chloe lose theirs as well [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

No, I am nowhere near done with the next chapter.....barely a paragraph written..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I don't know how he's escaped.....but he really should help Lex and Chloe lose theirs as well [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

No, I am nowhere near done with the next chapter.....barely a paragraph written..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'll even have sex with him if he could do that. But I dont want to scare him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I'll even have sex with him if he could do that. But I dont want to scare him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Now there is devotion to the cause [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys I'm back [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I think that Lex is starting to lose his Lana blinkers, what with the whole Adam thing. He is no longer trying to help her, which is good.
Old 02-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Now there is devotion to the cause [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] what are you my pimp? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Deb I agree. Lex is not helping her out for free anymore. She is working for him now. Blana is a means to an end. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] No more clarks's bitch. Now she is his. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] what are you my pimp? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Deb I agree. Lex is not helping her out for free anymore. She is working for him now. Blana is a means to an end. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] No more clarks's bitch. Now she is his. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Which is the way it should be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think Fi would make a good pimp for you [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Cheers Deb [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A new career for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Cheers Deb [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A new career for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] you are crazy. Ok I will do it for the team. I can't believe I will have to deal with his dirty, greasy long hair. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited hfce ]
Old 02-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] It's for the cause Hope [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well my dears I'm gonna say goodnight. Have fun and I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye :wave;
Old 02-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] It's for the cause Hope [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well my dears I'm gonna say goodnight. Have fun and I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye :wave;</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] bye Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] It's for the cause Hope [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well my dears I'm gonna say goodnight. Have fun and I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye :wave;</STRONG>
Good night Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Why don't you think MR would like to play Lex in a spinoff?

): )
Closed Thread   Post New Thread