Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't know there was a thread for him as well.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
I didn't know there was a thread for him as well.
I know, right! Surprise me really when I saw this thread first thing this morning. Thanks Amy for digging this up.

Must be so nice to have a big brother like Bill. He seems like a really sweet guy but I think even Fred & George wouldn't dare messing up with him.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I learn something new everyday about I agree about that. Bill being the cool older brother that most of the Weasley siblings look up to. I can't wait to see him in the film. The actor they pick for the role really fits in the movie Weasley family.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, that's a hell of a bump ! Maybe he'll get attacked on his wedding day. That'd be cruel !
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 05-14-2009, 12:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh my, that would be a good idea. Ok that sounds bad. I do really like Bill, lack of page time and all .. he just sounds SO awesome. But that would really set the tone going .. attacked at his own wedding !

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-14-2009, 01:58 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Yay there's a Bill thread.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't be suprised if that's the case. Can't wait to see him in action in the movie.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
Bill IS awesome! He is the coolest Weasley brother ever.
yep! yep Agreed Bill is a very good guy and he is too kind. ron went to the Shell cottage after leaving Harry and Hermione because he knows that Bill is nice and won't blame him like what Fred, George, Ginny will do. And he worked in Egypt lol. I live in Egypt and i hoped to meet him once he was here ( lol kidding )
Old 05-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I see Bill being very understanding. Someone for the younger siblings to go to for help. Someone not to judge. The twins would have given Ron a hard time. Ginny was stuck at Hogwarts, but even then she probably would have though Ron being rash and stupid. Ron didn't need that when he left Harry and Hermione.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
yep! yep Agreed Bill is a very good guy and he is too kind. ron went to the Shell cottage after leaving Harry and Hermione because he knows that Bill is nice and won't blame him like what Fred, George, Ginny will do. And he worked in Egypt lol. I live in Egypt and i hoped to meet him once he was here ( lol kidding )
ITA. I think Bill is more understanding to Ron than the rest of the Weasley siblings in that case. He's more mature and more sophisticated and not to mention he's always so cool and composed. I don't find guys in ponytail and earring that attractive or exciting most of the time but the way JK Rowling wrote about him made him sounds really sexy and attractive. And he's a curse breaker! Cool! Hope you find your Bill in Egypt, Valeerena.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

It's no wonder Fleur was attrached to him and not the other way around.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
It's no wonder Fleur was attrached to him and not the other way around.

And that just shows you what kind of man he is. He's immune to any Veela's charm unlike many guys. And as much as Fleur has her flaws, we know Bill sees something in her that makes him chooses her instead and we see that proof when he was attacked by Greyback.

Here some Bill arts to feast our eyes on:

I particular *heart* this one. Just too cute. Hope it's OK to post it here though I know this is not Bill/Fleur shippers thread.

Cool Bill!

The Weasley family. Cute Bill with Ginny.

Last edited by wyndrider; 05-14-2009 at 07:59 PM
Old 05-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Awww....I love these drawings. I'm so glad we get to see Bill. I wish we could have Charlie as well for DH so we could have the whole Weasley family in the films.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
The Weasley family. Cute Bill with Ginny.
http://th07.deviantart.com/fs10/300W..._BuzDeeZul.jpg
Yay for canon.
I like Fleur's outfit in the first art too.
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 05-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the Bill art !! Never seen much art on him before.

icon:goutdevodka
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top