Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh!

Honest question but would you have rathered not having him that entire season, even after he slept with Lorelai? I'm just curious how you would've wanted that resolved?
I guess Lorelai still dating him, only to realize he's not the one. Instead of having them get married and her realizing that. Also, to have her realize that sooner in the season. Not more than halfway through. That way, we could have maybe seen LL rekindle their relationship sooner.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I guess Lorelai still dating him, only to realize he's not the one. Instead of having them get married and her realizing that. Also, to have her realize that sooner in the season. Not more than halfway through. That way, we could have maybe seen LL rekindle their relationship sooner.
I agree with that. I didn't mind that she gave that relationship a chance but HATED that they just rushed into marriage when she obviously wasn't over Luke and it was a rebound.

OMG Emily getting arrested was THE BEST!
Old 05-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

TOTALLY AGREE LINDSAY.

I didnt mind she dated Chris, because I feel it needed to happen (though it should have happened WAY earlier) for her to realize they weren't right, even years later.

But the marriage was SO "Wtf!" and uncalled for. They didn't need to go that far.

But I guess maybe Lorelai needed to feel wanted. Needed to get married since she didn't get that with Luke to see that it's really not about the marriage at all, its about the right person.

705:

Another blah episode but it was nice to see Logan back in Stars Hollow. Bringing his stuffy friends in though reminds me of why I dont like him with Rory. I just think they are very different people. And Logan's apologies are always so condescending.

Gigi's mom wanting to see her was sweet I guess and I think Chris is doing the right thing. It's nice to see him being such a good father. Lor's relationship with him just feels so boring though, like she's only with him out of comfort.

The pickle truck stuff was funny and a nice touch, it felt very Gilmore Girls to me.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-04-2016 at 08:39 AM
Old 05-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I was really upset with the ending of this series. It seemed like they didn't know how to end it so they just left everything open ended and it was like we went through 7 seasons just have the characters practically in the same place as when the series started.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I agree with that. I didn't mind that she gave that relationship a chance but HATED that they just rushed into marriage when she obviously wasn't over Luke and it was a rebound.

OMG Emily getting arrested was THE BEST!
Exactly.

And yeah, Emily getting arrested was great.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

706:

I don't really dislike Chris/Lorelai this time around because 1) I think it was necessary to happen and 2) because I know it doesnt last but they are just boring and they are getting way too much focus.

I thought the season started out promising but ehhh, I'm losing interest again. It feels very similar to season 6, just not a lot happening.

I like April and I like her relationship with Luke a lot. Just wish it had worked with Lorelai in the picture as well.

omg go to 34 minutes and look the couple behind l/c on the left, they are trying so hard to stay in the shot, its hilarious. and they are very obviously talking about nothing.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I wish we could have seen more of Luke, April, and Lorelai interacting too.

I'll have to watch that part later. Gotta head to work soon.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Chris/Lorelei didn't really bother me. But you could clearly see that Lorelei was never really happy with him.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I just felt like it was unnecessary retread and was more about lorelai learning that she didn't need to be married to be happy.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

707 was really blah. way way way too much C/L for my taste. I really dont mind them but they are really getting way too much focus. We didnt even see Gigi meet her mom or anything, it was only focused on C/L. And Lorelai clearly didnt want to get married. I think she only did it because she liked feeling wanted in the way that Luke wasn't ready.

Seeing Rory with other girl friends was fun though. I liked seeing her worry about what to do with her life like most young adults.

And Lane's storyline was probably the most interesting, but thats not saying much. This season is also pretty boring.

Rory looks gorgeous!

In general another boring episode but I liked a few things:

-liked rory being upset about the l/c marriage because she knows her mom isn't thinking rationally.
-LOVED that Luke called Lor for help with April and the end scene when he watched the movie scene.
-It was nice to see Logan/Rory fighting like a real couple, their scenes have been boring. And its nice to have Logan back as well.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-12-2016 at 11:04 PM
Old 05-13-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

7x07 is probably my least favorite episode of the series. I wanna say I've only seen it twice.

I liked that Lorelai helped Luke with April. It was sad how he found out that CL were married though.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
7x07 is probably my least favorite episode of the series. I wanna say I've only seen it twice.

I liked that Lorelai helped Luke with April. It was sad how he found out that CL were married though.
I"ve only seen it once for good reason.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

did i miss that in the episode Lindsey? how did Luke find out?

watching my last episode for the week. (keeping with my three a week)

709:
I really had high hope for this season in my rewatch, but its awful. Just awful. Just so unbelievably BORING. It revolves all around Lorelai and Chris. It's just bad.

Only 2 more episodes (after this one) until they end.

Logan talking about spending money with Rory annoys me. It just reminds me that I always felt they were temporary. They just don't fit together imo and I'm confused why their relationship has gone on this long. It's just not entertaining to watch.

April's mom wanting to move them was frustrating but I understood her reasoning? Luke should have tried to work out times to go visit her, not just have April come to him. But Anna was being super annoying and overbearing like normal. Honestly, her storyline with Luke is the most interesting part of season 7 to me. I like that she didnt want to move to the desert!

Marty was such a creep but at least this episode was more entertaining. I did like the knitting thing too.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to double post but I had extra time so I watched a bunch of episodes today.

710:

I liked this episode, it felt like the old GG to me with a lot of stuff happening.

Cute to see LL interact with Dulah (sp?). Christopher wanting a baby ugh. Come on dude. He saw LL with the baby and suddenly wanted that? It's like hes trying to trap her further. But I think Lorelai realized that even with a ring it could still not work.

It is strange that Rory didn't tell Logan about Marty but at the same time it really isn't a big deal because its not like she has feelings for Marty? And Logan is such a jerk. Another notch on the list. I cant believe he told Lucy abut Marty/Rory. Sure they were lying to her but it wasn't his place to just ambush Lucy and embarrass his g/f. So childish.

Ugh Anna she makes me so angry.

711:

Seeing Rory/Gigi is really cute, we need more scenes of them together.

LL are so cute together, its just clear that Lorelai loves being around him, saying yes to writing the letter so quickly. These episodes are much better just with them interacting again. And it was cute when it started snowing as she mailed the letter. I definitely thinks realized after writing it she was still in love wit him.

712:

Dude Rory's friend is a big baby, not replying to her letter. Like, wtf. She's way overreacting.

I agree that Lorelai's letter was not anything that great but it was still sweet to see it read.

the ending

713:

Really good episode. One of the best of the season. Im liking this portion of episodes a lot.

Chris not showing up to the hospital was absolutely ridiculous. Did he even explain what happened? Luke on the other hand helping out was cute. And Logan was really sweet this episode.

714:

Another good episode.

The TA is really cute. I kinda liked the chemistry with Rory, too bad it doesnt happen.

715:

So glad that L/C are finally over. It was for the best.

In general it was a blah episode but I still liked it.

Mitchum, eh. Not happy to see him again.

Only 7 episodes left! I will be finishing hopefully next week!

716:

Okay episode, nothing special. It was cute to see everyone at Lanes shower, and of course the LL scene was good, I liked Lorelai realizing that Luke has grown.

717:

Logan being a jerk... what's new? How did this couple last this long?

"I'm just not impressed by you and your grand gestures anymore."

Go Rory!

The ending scene with the three girls was so dang sweet! I love when Lor told Emily that she understood it was hard for her when she left. SO sweet. Emily's love for Lorelai is deep.

718:

I remember this one clearly, it felt very much like an old gg episode.

i liked the logan/lorelai conversation a lot. it was an adult conversation and i like how logan handled it.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-16-2016 at 01:14 PM
Old 05-17-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow. You're almost done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
did i miss that in the episode Lindsey? how did Luke find out?
If I remember correctly, I believe the doctor assumes Luke and Lorelai are married because of Lorelai's ring. And Luke sees the ring then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread