Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2018, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok. Here are my two cents worth. NOT THRILLED AT ALL! Being that I am a factual in real life Wiccan of MANY generations (7 generations to date back to before 1776)... ugh! I factually do have college credits concerning history, (et cetera) as well as my own DNA and genealogical studies.

This tv show is nothing more than a means to make money off of a show that was actually more factual than this show is or ever will be. Yes, I did watch the first three episodes. NO MORE!
Old 10-31-2018, 08:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Louisiana sounds the most likely as the rest sound like the others should've had their parents there. I presume Maggie wasn't the only underage one there - not that we saw her drink that I remember

The show is for entertainment - I highly doubt its meant to be factual. It should at least try & maybe it will later on, but I wouldn't expect much from it. Then there's so many different Wiccan & Pagan beliefs & practices so they possibly pick & choose. Then they're also allowed to make up their own mythology & religious beliefs. From my understanding there's a difference between being a witch & being Wiccan as isn't that also religious beliefs? Being a witch doesn't mean you have to also be Wiccan. But really its a show - even when they have consultants & try to get things right it always has something which isn't

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sadly I'm just not really enjoying this reboot. I enjoy the end of the episodes where all the action happens but the first part of the episodes are very slow moving and filler-y to me.

Maybe if I enjoyed some of the pairings I would like it better but none of them interest me in the slightest. The new guy they brought in for the young sister I knew was going to turn out to be a jerk. So... not shocked.

I enjoyed the interaction between the oldest sister and and Harry and getting to know a bit more about him... but IDK. I think sadly I need to put this show on hold for a while. But I will continue to check the episode threads to see how people are feeling. Maybe it'll really pick up more later in the season.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's fine. At least you gave the show a chance.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a shame Alexa . Sounds like a good idea to wait a bit & come back to it if it sounds more appealing later on. It could be a show which takes a little bit to find itself. I keep going back & forth in my head on how I feel about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Give the show time to find it's full footing. It may be more your cup of tea at that point.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah some shows take a while to pick up! i guess i will wait and see what others say about the rest of the season.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Sometimes I don't even get into shows until the second season. It just depends on the show and the actors/actresses and whether I am used to them or not.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Still got about 10 minutes left in this one
Old 11-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

The title of this episode makes me want candy….

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-14-2018, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think the episode itself will make you feel that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-14-2018, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nope

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-15-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Is it gross or something?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-16-2018, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't say that necessarily but the episode isn't about sweets or food. The Harbinger is after blood & wants to kill people (virgins) & to do so it does eat them or at least drink their blood (I don't remember that we really saw it attack/feed, just it go to attack)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2018, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Did it go after Macy then? Since I think I heard that it's revealed she's a virgin in either this, or a different episode.

{taek su mi sun}