Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2020, 05:49 PM
Graphics Team

From where they have taken the show I would presume no, but it could be interesting. They have not hinted at Marisol having a mother in her life before.

Harry's introduction to where he is now is so different.
Old 06-26-2020, 05:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

He is. One of a few changes but his was more gradual I think

Showing up & claiming to be a sister is awkward - what did Macy expect to happen?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 05:56 PM
Graphics Team

The power reveal reminds me of the original, but then you get kidnapping Harry which is completely different. I liked how they discovered it all on their own in the original more than Harry telling them everything.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree

I feel like what Maggie is wearing is something like what Phoebe wore in S1

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 06:09 PM
Graphics Team

I can't comment on that, it has been a while since I have watched the original.

Science and magic having a connection works quite well for Macy's character.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

& I have watched it too many times

I agree, helps her connect with her powers/identity. She needs to find that connection again

I almost feel its a shame Macy couldn't get what Paige got in meeting with their mother but the videos are still great

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 06:20 PM
Graphics Team

The final vanquish is the same but different from the original. A shame that once again Harry has to tell them what to do while on the original the sisters worked it out on their own.

I see what you are saying about Macy/Paige. Paige at least got introduced when Piper and Phoebe knew magic so could give her that. Hopefully one day they learn how to give it to Macy. She has had moments but it would be nice if they could find a way to introduce ghosts and have a proper introduction.

Do you want to continue on with episode two?
Old 06-26-2020, 06:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree but I also wonder if they would have figured it out at this point or just been too scared & confused. Initial reaction was that there was too much of him telling than them discovering on their own

That'd be lovely

Give me 5 or so minutes?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 06:30 PM
Graphics Team

That may have been the case. We will never know. At least now they are more discovering on their own and less of Harry dictating everything to them.

Okay, let me know when you are ready.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

True

Ready

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 06:36 PM
Graphics Team

Okay, starting now.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They really make Harry untrustworthy here. Especially in him getting them to call for help over everything. Have to question why they can't do things alone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 06:43 PM
Graphics Team

I forgot about Meghan Markle.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

There is Brian for you again . Poor Maggie though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2020, 06:50 PM
Graphics Team

That is one cruel power.

The spirit board is evil and cruel too.