Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2020, 12:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rewatching: Charmed 1x03 "Sweet Tooth"
When: June 28 - July 4 2020
Live Rewatch: July 5th @ 10/10:30 AM (GMT+10)

Episode Synopsis:
With the instruction of Harry, the sisters are put through witch lessons, so they are able to
properly practice their magic. However, when Macy learns of a mysterious death in her lab
from Galvin, she informs her sisters and together, they devise a plan to suss out the demon.
Trying to speed the plan along, Mel uses her magic irresponsibly leaving Harry no choice but
to constrain her, which creates tension between them. Meanwhile, Maggie continues to
struggle at balancing her two worlds - her sorority one and her witch one - especially after
she volunteers to throw a Halloween party at her house.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-28-2020, 07:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
all good, it was a bit of a spontaneous thing this morning

Hope you can have the time to rewatch the first two eps soon. Hopefully next week we can watch ep 3 together
thank you

^ Parkers first episode
Old 06-28-2020, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

Do you think you'll have time this week?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-28-2020, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yes

Do you think you'll have time this week?
I might watch it on my own just randomly and post here cause I don't have the episodes on my laptop it's on an external in my living room
Old 06-29-2020, 01:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Fair enough

I'll see if Mimica can do it again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-29-2020, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

Been wanting to check this out for a while and finally found a way to watch it!

I wactched the first two episodes and I liked them a lot more than I was expecting (I'm a huge fan of the OG, one of my first favourite shows). The Pilot did feel very rushed, I found Maggie moving in by the end of the episode way too quick. I'm glad the second episode showed some tension between them, that's much more realistic
Old 06-29-2020, 03:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly ! Glad you decided to check it out (& found a way to do so)

Yeah they're VERY rushed, especially starting off. Then I don't get Macy moving in straight away AT ALL. It also had no discussion? Weird. Why would anyone let a perfect stranger just move in like that? Even if you do find that yes she is your long lost sister & you've now got a magical destiny with them... the original handled that with Paige FAR better. But they do better moving forward

Like you, I loved the original & it remains a favourite show of mine. Watching this its best to forget what you know from the original, especially when first starting out. Makes it easier to accept what this show gives you & appreciate it for what it is.

If you want you're more than welcome to join our rewatch & check out each ep each week . Or speed through & feel free to bump up the episode threads as you watch too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Chelle

The original did handle it better but I am glad to hear it improves!

I think I'll probably watch weekly for now while I finish a few other shows
Old 07-01-2020, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does. Although you might need to wait until the very end to get the best of them handling it all. It comes up a few times in the season from what I remember

Sounds like a plan
If you ever want to try do a live watch let me know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2020, 05:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkellyx (View Post)
Been wanting to check this out for a while and finally found a way to watch it!

I wactched the first two episodes and I liked them a lot more than I was expecting (I'm a huge fan of the OG, one of my first favourite shows). The Pilot did feel very rushed, I found Maggie moving in by the end of the episode way too quick. I'm glad the second episode showed some tension between them, that's much more realistic
hello
Old 07-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Rewatching: Charmed 1x04 "Exorcise Your Demons"
When: July 5 - July 11 2020
Live Rewatch: July 5th @ 11/11:30 AM (GMT+10)

Episode Synopsis:
While waiting for The Elders to arrive, the sister's patience is growing thin as they keep
a watchful eye on their new charge. Once one of The Elders, Charity, appears, she gives
specific instructions on how to handle the situation. Mel does not agree with the solution
and enlists Maggie and Macy's and even Harry's help, but it means going against The Elders.
Meanwhile, Macy, Mel and Maggie are all starting to realize that juggling their two worlds is
becoming more difficult.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-04-2020, 05:30 PM
Graphics Team

I hope you are enjoying the show Kelly.

Sorry I couldn't do last week/Friday with you Chelle but I am ready whenever you are if you can still watch the two episodes this morning.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm around

All good

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-04-2020, 05:39 PM
Graphics Team

I will start the Sweet Tooth episode now.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The stimulation power is cool. Wish they would show that again

Chelle » join GTmy art