Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 12:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Fall return dates:
Quote:
TUESDAY, SEPT. 21
8 pm FBI Season 4
9 pm FBI: Most Wanted Season 3 (special time)
10 pm FBI: INTERNATIONAL series premiere (special time)

TUESDAY, SEPT. 28
9 pm FBI: INTERNATIONAL (regular time slot premiere)
10 pm: FBI: Most Wanted (regular time slot premiere)

Source
Presumably the first week is going to have a case start in FBI, bring in Most Wanted to help, then finish things off with International. Which of course makes sense to introduce International. Then go into their normal time slots the following week

Alexa Davalos Joins ‘FBI: Most Wanted’ For Season 3

‘FBI: International’: Luke Kleintank, Heida Reed & Vinessa Vidotto To Star In Spinoff Series On CBS
Quote:
Kleintank will play the Head of the International FBI Fly Team unit. Reed plays his second-in-command. Vidotto plays a green but eager and ambitions member of the team.

The series, which will be shot in Budapest, Hungary, is produced by Wolf Entertainment and Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group, in association with CBS Studios.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-18-2021, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-18-2021, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-26-2021, 04:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Looking forward to seeing what this new show will be like

I'm wondering what the channel here is going to do . Last season they aired Most Wanted along with the US, then when that finished they started on FBI. I've got about three episodes left I think. I've seen ads telling me that some new streaming service has all the shows straight from the US so I'm guessing if I want to watch all three with the US I'll have to get that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
‘FBI: International’: Meet the Members of the Fly Team

Special Agent Scott Forrester (Luke Kleintank)

The son of a diplomat, “Forrester is the team leader you want to work for because he puts the mission ahead of anything else,” says Haas. Those under him “have to match his pace and intensity level.” That’s no problem for their secret weapon, Tank, Forrester’s Schutzhund (German for “protection dog”).

Special Agent Jamie Kellett (Heida Reed)

The team’s second-in-command is equally competent handling herself in an alley brawl or on the witness stand. This career FBI agent has established a vital informant network. “After five years [working] together, Kellett and Forrester are tight,” Haas adds.

Special Agent Cameron Vo (Vinessa Vidotto)

The newest agent on the team is “a West Pointer who followed in her military dad’s footsteps,” says Haas. She’s a strong interrogator and strategist, “but she’ll need to [earn] everyone’s faith and trust.”

Special Agent Andre Raines (Carter Redwood)

With an accounting background, he excels at tracking criminal groups’ money. Over his two years on the team, he has become just as skilled for those times when action is necessary.

Europol Agent Katrin Jaeger (Christiane Paul)

Haas calls her the “tough as nails” liaison between local police and the Fly Team and notes a twinkle in her eye. “Though they wind each other up, Jaeger is cut from the same cloth as Forrester,” he says. “She wants to catch the bad guys.”

Source
There's also a picture on that site... I feel like they've cast unknowns for this show or maybe I'm just unfamiliar with any of the names or faces

‘FBI,’ ‘Most Wanted’ & ‘International’ Team Up for 3-Part Crossover Premiere (PHOTOS) -> Note it also has episode descriptions for the three part crossover on that link too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

So excited for all of the premieres. I got sucked into FBI a few months ago and I've rewatched all of the episodes twice now. I need new episodes.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
fictitious ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Getting closer now
That's cool you've already watched them all twice

Any favourite characters?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Maggie and OA for sure. I loved Kristen too, so I was sad to see her go. Same with Dana. But Isobel has grown on me.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 09-16-2021, 03:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Somehow missed your post
Yeah it is a shame we lost Kristen, she was a great character.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-19-2021, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

That's okay.

So excited for the premiere. Although now I'm confused by that promo because they just released promo photos for episode two titled "Hackivist" in which the hospital gets hacked, so it's interesting that they put that in the promo for this week. I am excited to see OA/Maggie be heroes from what ever causes that car fire.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 09-19-2021, 01:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think because the first episode is the crossover they used things from both episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2021, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We've finally got the latest seasons.

Leigh Tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread