Ohh I'm sad about that
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sad news
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not looking forward to seeing his last episode when it airs here Was kinda glad Australia delayed it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Already watched it Paramount Plus
Old 03-18-2022, 08:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm watching on Ten, which did delay it for some reason. Don't see the point in watching something on Paramount+ when I have limited data & they are still airing it.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2022, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fair enough

How far behind is Ten compared to Paramount Plus?
Old 03-18-2022, 09:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Usually not much. They air the episodes on Mondays so it'd be just under a week, little less with the time difference between here & the US. I presume it goes on Paramount+ on Wednesday? So about 5-6 days? For some reason though they didn't air a new episode last week, just a repeat. Guess they just messed up on when the week off in the US was or wanted to air his last episode & the first episode he's not in a week apart instead

I was doing so well but then unintentionally spoiled myself on his exit while double checking that it was just the one episode behind still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2022, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wednesday mostly, but the last episodes for each of the shows went up pretty late Wednesday/early Thursday for some reason. Normally up around Dinner Time on Wednesday.

That sucks
Old 03-18-2022, 10:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I thought with the time difference & when I've seen NCIS: Hawaii start showing up as having a new ep for me to watch. Weird it was delayed a little this past week.

Are you enjoying International? I still haven't gotten around to watching more than the first episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2022, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it was. Don't normally watch NCIS Hawaii on Tuesday though, so it been a bit later isn't really a issue for me.

I am Hopefully you watch more of it soon
Old 03-18-2022, 11:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't normally watch it until Saturday, so doesn't bother me either.

That is good
Hopefully. I really should try it again/further than that first episode. It just slips my mind that it is there & exists sometimes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread