Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
The project he mentioned at the con? I think it was a musical but I could be wrong.
yeah something like that. I enjoyed Grant in the musical (why did Melissa win best actress ? and not Grant for Actor? sorry the Saturn awards are like wanting to push certain people and certain show. I'm glad Candice won but it was for supporting?) off track there.) I just don't think he has the pipes for Broadway or musical. I feel like he just made his biggest mistake taking the roll of The Flash. no matter how good he does people are just going to make reference to him on that. and Glee fanatics will always make remarks when Barry gets upset or gets snarky they reply your Sebastian showing Grant. which to me is an insult.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
The project he mentioned at the con? I think it was a musical but I could be wrong.
Which is a musical?
Old 07-02-2017, 03:19 AM
Supreme Fan

^ At the con he did with Tom, Grant revealed he got a new gig but couldn't say anything more or his manager would kill him I think he mentioned it was a musical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
yeah something like that. I enjoyed Grant in the al (why did Melissa win best actress ? and not Grant for Actor? sorry the Saturn awards are like wanting to push certain people and certain show. I'm glad Candice won but it was for supporting?) off track there.) I just don't think he has the pipes for Broadway or al. I feel like he just made his biggest mistake taking the roll of The Flash. no matter how good he does people are just going to make reference to him on that. and Glee fanatics will always make remarks when Barry gets upset or gets snarky they reply your Sebastian showing Grant. which to me is an insult.
Grant won two years ago. It's not like the Saturn Awards have always snobbed him. Candice won for supporting actress because they see The Flash as a show with only one lead (Grant). Let's say that Candice is the lead of the supporting cast, if that makes any sense

I completely disagree that taking the role of Barry was a mistake. The Sebastian thing is a harmless joke. I doubt Glee fans are being malicious when they say that.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ At the con he did with Tom, Grant revealed he got a new gig but couldn't say anything more or his manager would kill him I think he mentioned it was a musical.

Grant won two years ago. It's not like the Saturn Awards have always snobbed him. Candice won for supporting actress because they see The Flash as a show with only one lead (Grant). Let's say that Candice is the lead of the supporting cast, if that makes any sense
ok no Grant one for up coming star which to me is lame.

I completely disagree that taking the role of Barry was a mistake. The Sebastian thing is a harmless joke. I doubt Glee fans are being malicious when they say that.
to me it not have you ever seen some of the stuff glee fans write about Grant?
Old 07-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

oh thanks lol yey something else with them two

well G=some Glee fans might not like him why would care what they say?
Old 07-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Old 07-03-2017, 06:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)

its ok not to like someone. they don't need to spread lies and rumors and act like Grant is the same as Sebastien.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I just saw on IMBD which I really don't know if its right, that they are still filming. so maybe I'm wrong, but the person who said they were done is usually reliable. of course maybe since Grant might not be in The Flash right away he might be filming.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Supreme Fan

I understand that people may get upset when their favorite actor gets slandered.

I wasn't in the Glee fandom. I didn't even watch the show so I won't pretend to know everything. What I do know is that Grant's experience with that fandom wasn't positive. My point is that I wasn't referring to Glee fans in general, but to jokes about Grant's Sebastian showing when Barry gets snarky. That doesn't feel serious to me It's like when people comment "Barry, what are you doing?" under Sebastian's clips on Youtube. It's all in good fun.

They are still filming for The Last Full Measure? Grant's back in Vancouver and The Flash is a full time job. I don't get how he can film in Costa Rica now when they had the whole hiatus to shoot his scenes

Even though there's a possibility Barry won't be back in the first episode, they'll still show him in the Speed Force. Hopefully, he'll show up in Iris' dreams
Old 07-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I understand that people may get upset when their favorite actor gets slandered.

I wasn't in the Glee fandom. I didn't even watch the show so I won't pretend to know everything. What I do know is that Grant's experience with that fandom wasn't positive. My point is that I wasn't referring to Glee fans in general, but to jokes about Grant's Sebastian showing when Barry gets snarky. That doesn't feel serious to me It's like when people comment "Barry, what are you doing?" under Sebastian's clips on Youtube. It's all in good fun.

I was a big Michael fan. I got tired of it when Blain came the show just focused on him I got to where I fast forward to watch the dance and song thing. I only really watch Grant stuff on you tube. oh I know some of those meme or clips are for laughs. and I should just not let them certain people get to me.

They are still filming for The Last Full Measure? Grant's back in Vancouver and The Flash is a full time job. I don't get how he can film in Costa Rica now when they had the whole hiatus to shoot his scenes
I'm confused too I really want to know on what they are filming in Costa Rica. is he in Vancouver? are his dogs with him?

Even though there's a possibility Barry won't be back in the first episode, they'll still show him in the Speed Force. Hopefully, he'll show up in Iris' dreams
that would be nice

never mind I just saw a picture. not very flattering either. what happened to his vacation tan

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 07-03-2017 at 12:20 PM
Old 07-04-2017, 05:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
its ok not to like someone. they don't need to spread lies and rumors and act like Grant is the same as Sebastien.
I agree but that is what these web lies are about people do and say anything on the web it is very easy to get away with these lies
Old 07-04-2017, 06:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I agree but that is what these web lies are about people do and say anything on the web it is very easy to get away with these lies
my bad is that I believe it, and get mad at him. I don't know why. I feel like the person got hurt by him and have a right to be shady about him.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
my bad is that I believe it, and get mad at him. I don't know why. I feel like the person got hurt by him and have a right to be shady about him.
well i get that it gets fustrating as a fan you care about them but some fans feel like they really know these celebs that they follow and they think that they own them which they dont so when they do or say things they dont like they lash out which is sad cause as a fan we should support them not be mean they are only human