Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #18 Spoiler Thread:This is your Overlord, Felicity Smoak.

Season 4 Episodes

4x06: Lost Souls
Airdate:November 11, 2015
Description:
Lost Souls” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
RAY PALMER RETURNS FROM THE DEAD — Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is frantic when she learns that Ray (guest star Brandon Routh) is alive and being held by Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough). Felicity’s guilt over not finding Ray sooner causes tension between her and Oliver (Stephen Amell). Meanwhile, Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) joins Laurel (Katie Cassidy), Thea (Willa Holland) and the team on a rescue mission for Ray. However, the effects of the Lazarus Pit take over and threaten to jeopardize the entire operation. Donna Smoak (guest star Charlotte Ross) returns to Star City. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#406). Original airdate 11/11/2015.
Spoilers:Charlotte Ross guests as Donna Smoak
Promos:
Extended version:

Australia: https://twitter.com/DamnTurtle1/stat...00788362510336
New Zealand:

Asia: https://twitter.com/LaOlicity/status/662280743846940672

4x07: Brotherhood
Airdate:
Description:“Brotherhood” —
JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (#407). Original airdate 11/18/2015.
Spoilers:

4x08: Legends of Yesterday
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x09: Dark Water
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers:Filming October 15-October 27, 2015 Charlotte Ross guest stars as Donna Smoak

4x10: Blood Debts
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers: Charlotte Ross guest stars as Donna Smoak; Filming November 2- November 10, 2015

https://instagram.com/p/5LLyjLCKWC/

Arrow: Willa Holland, David Ramsey Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
Season 4 EW Interview- 9/10/15
TVLine- 9/10/15
Yahoo Fall TV Preview

NYCC Trailer
[/CENTER]

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 11-05-2015 at 08:07 AM
Old 11-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Just posted this in the other thread and didn't realize the thread was done lol.

Unless the kid goes to live with their grandparents? Oliver could give up rights since he doesn't really know the kid and isn't really in a position to really be a parent right now? I mean this is all spec and I don't want the person in the grave to be baby mama?! That's just dumb. I don't want this baby mama drama at all?! I hate this storyline.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

TFTNT.

I hate it too Maria. 4X08 might be the first episode of Arrow I don't watch live.

In a memorable scene, the occult expert has Felicity Smoak deliver a peacock feather to him in the state-of-the-art lair, for no other reason than to use it scratch an itch in his back.
'Arrow': Everything You Need to Know About the Big 'Constantine' Crossover
Old 11-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Well the problem with 4x08 is that we will have already seen the first half the day before on The Flash. So I think I'll have to watch live because I'll want to see how the crossover concludes? Unless I don't like the first part on TF then I won't care if I watch the second part live? Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the link Kate.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Thanks for the new !
Old 11-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, have to wait and see.

We should get a peak and the producer's preview today.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

My post got stuck at the bottom of the last thread so I'm moving it here.I agree that this huge death storyline and all this hoopla to kill the baby mamma whose name we don't even know yet doesn't make sense. I don't why they'd go through all this trouble and stress the fans out just to kill off a character we don't know and most people probably don't even want to know. Plus I just cannot imagine the show runners want Oliver stuck with the kid full time. That doesn't make sense for this show. Not to mention with a psycho like DD running around it couldn't be a worse time to bring the kid into play. And if he's about to become mayor said on topof being the GA he certainly doesn't have time for it. And if this kid's mom dies he's going to need lots of attention and time. I just can't believe killing the baby mama and sticking Oliver full time with the kid right now is what they want to do with this storyline. I mean the fact that so many beats of this storyline are tied up in the crossovers seems to indicate that they want the kid to be in CC. That way he's near Oliver and they could eventually visit each other but he's also safer not being in Oliver's direct orbit.

Random thought could DD be baby mama's father? That would be weird and crazy but I'm so curious if DD's family is someone we know or are a family that's long gone because of how old he is.

It does sound like that spoiler might be about the kid storyline though because of those pics of Oliver filming with baby mama we've . Don't like this storyline at all but I'm glad that it sounds like Felicity involved in this storyline with him from the start. Sounds like we won't have to worry about Oliver keeping the kid a secret from Felicity, not that I ever thought he would.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-03-2015 at 01:30 PM
Old 11-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt.

I hope he won't keep the secret from her this isn't daytime soap opera.

What does huge repercussions mean for them?
Old 11-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think repercussions might just mean it's going to affect things for the rest of the season. Could be bad and good. But there will be after effects of it or whatever but it's hard to say what those repercussions would be right now.

Still so hate this storyline. But that spoiler makes it sound like Olicity are in this to get her, as they should be and as I expected so that's a good thing.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Oliver not keeping it from her is the only thing about this terrible plot.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

I would hate if baby mama was DD daughter. That would just be awful. As long as Oliver doesn't lie to Felicity about the kid, then I'm pretty much fine with this coming out now. I just hope they don't spend too much time on Laurel's reaction to the news.

Magnus and Alec
Old 11-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't think we'll meet his daughter. Just know he had one. Maybe if the do flashbacks with DD, like Neal hinted to, we could see her.

Definitely don't need Laurel's reaction being made a big deal.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

That's one crazy theory? DD being baby mama's father? Lol! That would make DD and Oliver related?! DD would be Oliver's kids grandfather?! Okay my head is spinning lol!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I have no reason to think DD is her father, it was just a random thought like I said. I wouldn't want that either. We don't even know if his family is someone we know or is even still alive so I'm not even going to worry about it right now. But yeah that would be crazy and weird if he was baby mama's dad. I don't think he is because I don't think someone like DD would let his daughter be treated how Moira treated baby mama. Can't see him being okay with that so pretty sure she's not his daughter.

The good news and only saving grace of this storyline is that it sounds like Felicity will be a part of it from the start. So no secrets. They will figure it out together and make the important decisions together and they'll be stronger for it. Plus SA and EBR will kill all the emotional stuff!

I think Laurel will have a reaction since she can do math and will know this happened when she was with Oliver but I can't see them spending too much time on her reaction. She's not really relevant to the baby mama surprise kid story. It's not about her. It's about Oliver and the kid and Felicity so I don't think we have to worry about too much time spent on her reaction.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT .

Quote:
Arrow Verified account 
‏@CW_Arrow Bringing Sara's soul back is no easy task. Meet @DCComics legend John Constantine on tomorrow's NEW #Arrow at 8/7c!
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/661643796669530112
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Closed Thread   Post New Thread