Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Yeah the wells thing has me confused. I still think its either Eddie or Eddie's descendent. I was happy with the whole episode, but that's pretty much every episode when it comes to the flash.

I love the idea of Caitlin and Iris being friends. They are both such precious creatures. also I think Caitlin will be more about Ronnie. TBH Cisco and Caitlin were givin me some serious feels.
I could get behind that. I multi-ship on this show.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

since older Reverse Flash can go back in time...I'm betting it's him. He doesn't even bother to hurt Eddie who I think if R/F later on in the series. Wells gets beat up by R/F

Flash will get renewed so we get to see lots of villains including Gorilla Grodd and R/F...so this episode is only the tip of he ice burg
Old 12-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

finale sounds like it was good.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

for DC extreme fans like me...I'd love to see Dr. Wells as Anti-Matter... he is like the second most powerful being the Justice League has fought

and please...only one RF....which I believe the one and only Eddie who has traveled back in time to make life miserable for Young Flash [the one on our tv screens]
Old 12-14-2014, 09:10 AM
New Fan

The Flash Recaps - Season 1 Summary

Hi,

Here is a season recap video for the last 9 episodes, it summarizes what happened so far
http://youtu.be/9QUM_ztMvrc

Question: if Barry is fast, how come he couldn't see the face of the man in the yellow suit. He was moving his face like Barry, but for Barry it shouldn't have been a problem...
Old 12-14-2014, 10:52 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaZ (View Post)
Hi,

Here is a season recap video for the last 9 episodes, it summarizes what happened so far
http://youtu.be/9QUM_ztMvrc

Question: if Barry is fast, how come he couldn't see the face of the man in the yellow suit. He was moving his face like Barry, but for Barry it shouldn't have been a problem...
He was faster than Barry. He couldn't keep up with RF's blurring.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Loved the finale. Having someone who is the opposite makes for interesting future storylines. I do hope they continue in that vein for the remainder of the season (as a backdrop).

Can't wait for it to come back.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great fall finale. I wanted more answers regarding Wells, but oh well (). I think there's a twist to the Wells is Reverse Flash thing, because Eddie isn't Eddie Thawne randomly, and RF did hesitate to harm him. Plus, it can't be just that, right? Reverse Flash is Wells from the future and that's it? There's got to be a twist! I'm so curious because, how exactly do you kick your own ass? And we still have no clue what Wells really wants besides upgrading the yellow suit. I mean, that's all we got? Wells being RF was one of the most if not the most obvious choice, and all we get about Well's biger picture is that he's upagrading the RF suit? The lack of answers disappointed me. I know it's just episode 9, but I think we should have gotten more answers. I hhave to admit that RF's voice does sound like Wells' voice, especially when he pronounced "flash". I just hope there's more to this storyline, otherwise it was all kinda too obvious. The rest of the episode was flawless, though.

Barry and Iris, that chemistry! They were just off the charts this time. From the gift exchange, to Iris telling Iris about Eddie's supicions, to Barry lyingand then the confession. I was amazed by these two. And they broke my heart. Barry passed the ball to Iris now, she's clearly torn apart now. It'll take time.

Damn, Reverse Flash is scary and ruthless, definitely the best villain on the show so far. I was legit scared every time he showed up.

Great Caitlin/Iris scene, I want many more!

Poor Caitlin, I want her and Ronnie to have a second chance in the future.

Barry and Nora . SHe's so awesome, that scene was outstanding. Even though I get weird vibes from Henry, I also liked his scene.

If RF has been in this for a long time wiuth Barry, and if he's Barry's opposite, that screams Eddie to me.

Eddie/Iris: meh.

The fight scenes were great. Ronnie saves the day and he flies!

Barry/Joe amazing as always!

Give me the next episode and more answers!
Old 01-21-2015, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Just finished watching this episode and it was amazing.

I think it is too obvious for Wells to be the reverse flash, I really hope there is a twist there.

When Cisco told Joe that there were two flashes there when Barry's mom was killed, I was stunned. I wonder who the red flash was that night?
It could have been future Barry there that night with RF.

I really love Barry's relationships with Joe and Henry.

I love Ronnie/Firestorm and can't wait to see more of him in the future.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-18-2015, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that he finally met the 'man in the yellow suit'

Eddie and the doctor is doing my head in, its frustrating finding out why he's so dodgy

Last edited by sourburst; 04-18-2015 at 03:44 AM
Old 04-18-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eddie and the doctor?
Old 04-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wells
Old 04-26-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm excited for even more information regarding that too Though I am glad RF isn't Eddie, I've grown quite fond of him

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top