Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2016, 10:39 PM
Total Fan

^ This scene wasn't in the sneak peek. It won't be aired until Episode 2 according to the Promo.
Old 12-19-2016, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Oh, one more thing. I didn't notice this before, but after seeing what you guys said, I rewatched the scene where Avery carries Juliette. (What a romantic, caring moment between them!!!) Anyway, Juliette is definitely watching Avery, and she seems to have a small smile on her face, which I didn't catch before. It gives the scene some extra meaning, which I like.
I noticed it on the first viewing that is why it was my favorite scene of the night. And it was a moment with no words yet everything was expressed. JJ and Hayden are just the perfect team. But speaking of that moment, I have seen animations of the I love you scene, the kiss scene even the holding in the field moment but none of the carrying moment. Has anyone seen animations of it?

Also was wondering what is everyone votes for the moment we should use for recent moment between the Juliette I love you, the kiss or the holding in the field? Or one of each? Let me know and I will make the change soon.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:18 AM
Total Fan

I vote for one of each. Can't decide which I like the best.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I am just now getting around to responding about 501 due to limited internet access these days. I enjoyed all the J/A scenes. My problem is their scenes were so short whereas the Rayna scenes went on forever. Also IMO as the J/A scenes were getting good they were abruptly cut back to more boring Rayna scenes. :roll eyes: Sorry but IMO there has never been a more boring character or couple on tv as Rayna/Deyna. The focus of the show and the aftermath of the plane crash should have been on Juliette NOT Rayna.

Also I felt cheated as the one scene I really wanted to see was Juliette waking up the next morning in the hospital with Avery by her side and learning she was paralyzed. Hayden would have knocked that scene out of the park. They could have easily shown that scene before jumping ahead 3 weeks or they could have had a flashback scene to it. But no they had to make the episode about Rayna instead of the person actually in the plane crash.

As usual Hayden & JJ were the stars of the episode regardless. There just should have been more as no one else in this cast can compare to their acting abilities.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I vote for one of each too.

KellieW, I agree with you about the amount of time spent on Rayna's storyline versus Juliette's. It's annoying that Juliette's crash became all about Rayna. But on the other hand, I think Rayna needed a reset just as Juliette needed a reset. And since Rayna really is the heart of the show, and Connie is the star, she gets more screentime. At least for the season premiere. I don't like it, but I can understand intellectually how the showrunners decided to focus on Rayna instead of Juliette.

I would've liked to see Juliette waking up in the hospital. I also wanted to see Emily there. I would've loved to see a montage or something of her three weeks in the hospital and maybe show Avery moving back into their house. I feel like too much was skipped.

I can't be too upset, though, because we got so many other good things in this ep.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

I am trying to use the same source for the recent moment so how about those three?

X

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 12-19-2016 at 12:07 PM
Old 12-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I vote for the hug on the ground. I love how the show used the headlights from the car to provide the lighting.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
I vote for the hug on the ground. I love how the show used the headlights from the car to provide the lighting.
I loved that they did that, I thought it was a clever choice. And it made the moment really beautiful visually. I am going to vote for that one too.

So so far

All 3 : 2 votes
Hug on ground : 2 votes

Kiss : 0
Juliette I love you : 0

I will wait for the others to vote on it and will put the winner later tonight.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
Same.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

The hug for me too
Old 12-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Total Fan

^ After seeing all three, I want to change my vote to the hug.
Old 12-19-2016, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Ok I will make the switch in a minute.

OT does anyone know if afterbuzz is going to do their review of the show this year? I would ask the girls but I don't have twitter.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:46 PM
Total Fan

Funny you should ask this about AfterBuzz TV. I was just looking to see if they were back on. I couldn't find them. So I watched 421 again. I enjoyed it more the second time around. Hope the girls return for season 5. I am really curious as to what they will say about the new direction.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Funny you should ask this about AfterBuzz TV. I was just looking to see if they were back on. I couldn't find them. So I watched 421 again. I enjoyed it more the second time around. Hope the girls return for season 5. I am really curious as to what they will say about the new direction.
me too, I really hope they come back. They made me laugh a lot of times. I looked on their respective twitters but didn't see anything mentioning it.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Random but did you guys ever do a top 5 moments from s4? I might have time in the near future to update this OP