Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2016, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Nashville News | Promo | Speculations Thread #13: Not so patiently waiting for renewal news

Welcome to the

News | Promo | Speculation

thread!

*Reminder: No Actual Spoilers in this Thread! Just Speculation and Promo talk!

previous threads;
#1; #2; #3; #4; #5;
#6; #7; #8; #9 #10
#11; #12

Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-27-2016, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Deacon looked shocked when Frankie accused him of attempted murder so, that's good right? He didn't look as if he'd done anything to the old guy.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

He definitely punched him... why is this story such bs? (among other stories)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-28-2016, 12:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Did he? Damn. I didn't think he'd done anything. Of course I had my eyes closed during the first part of it. I didn't think he'd hit Frankie.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
It appears that Frankie went after Deacon and punched him first.

I wonder how it all starts?

Even more, I wonder if Frankie and Cash suffer from some hereditary condition, that causes you to suddenly and inexplicably lose your mind?

They started out as perfectly normal, rational seeming folks. They're morphing into awful, hateful people, with no clear motivation, at all.

Deacon and Frankie, have, supposedly known each other for years. Why would Frankie, suddenly decide he wants to take Deacon down? Did Cash immediately plan to get Maddie "in her clutches"? What, exactly, is her goal?

As much as I dislike the storyline; have to admit, I'm kind of intrigued for what the explanation can be, or will we get one
Old 04-28-2016, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

There's a line from this weeks episode, thats got me thinking about potential season 5 changes.

The line was Deacon's to Sid at the beginning of the episode, about how it's not his house. Rayna had it before and he just moved in recently. Maybe this will come up again and they might move?

With this whole emancipation mess, what if Maddie doesn't come home? The storyline next season could be about her starting out in her career and trying to repair her relationship with her family. I don't imagine it's going to be an easy task for them all to forgive each other. And I mean, at this point, can they really go backwards to what it was like before. Once you flee from home and start making your own decisions (or some conniving evil snake does for you), even if they forgive each other - is Maddie really going to be happy going back home where she has to live by any of their rules again?

That house is going to feel pretty empty with just DR and Daphne. So maybe they'll move. And maybe we'll actually get a DR tour?! They could offer Maddie an supporting slot on the tour, as an olive branch. Could be a way for them all to be in the same space together constantly without the dynamic of them being "home".

Just a thought. Because pigs could fly too.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycats (View Post)
It appears that Frankie went after Deacon and punched him first.

I wonder how it all starts?
My guess would be that Frankie tries to bait him... successfully.

Frankie and Cash are the worst human beings to walk this planet. I hope they get punished hard.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

I honestly doubt they'd move if for no other reason than that would involve building new sets (And personally I don't want them to)

And I'm betting Maddie will realize real quick that the real world sucks without her mom protecting her. She'll get in way over her head, realize Cash isn't really looking out for her and come crawling home even if it means she's grounded from now til forever
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-28-2016, 11:43 AM
Loyal Fan

It would make for an interesting conversation though and some interesting story. It's not Deacon's house, his "stuff" is still at the house in E Nashville, which as far as I know hasn't been sold or deeded over to Scarlett, and he doesn't have any space of his own at Rayna's.

Teddy had any office in the beginning IIRC. Deacon shares the music room with Rayna, but it's full of her things, not his. Deacon needs a little corner all his own - and maybe his name on the title.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I had wondered that too (about building new sets etc). And I do love seeing them in that home.

Was it just a throw away comment Deacon made then? Seems an odd thing to say. Maybe it will come up in conversation again, but they'll end up deciding to stay where they are? Dunno.

I really do like the idea of them all being on tour together (for obvious reasons), but it would also be neutral territory for them as a family to start sorting through all the hurt.

Although this could all just be a moot point point (or a moo point if you're Joey Tribianni). Cos we haven't even been renewed yet. Sigh.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

"It's moo."

For what it's worth, I've never been a fan of them living in that house. Whenever I watch reruns, and I see her in that same bed with either Teddy or Luke, it just doesn't seem right. I would be all for them moving into a new house, one that is theirs. And also, they really don't need all that space anymore once the girls have moved out. Which, in this case, is happening sooner than they thought.

But I agree, budgeting wise it makes no sense, so probably won't happen.

I do wonder what they will eventually do with Deacon's house. If (when) Scarlett and Gunnar finally become a solid thing, I bet Scarlett will at one point move into Gunnar's house.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I really like that house though

And I have noticed that they've slowly been redecorating over the seasons. Like the bedroom, the walls have been repainted, changed out what's hanging behind the bed etc

Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
There's a line from this weeks episode, thats got me thinking about potential season 5 changes.

The line was Deacon's to Sid at the beginning of the episode, about how it's not his house. Rayna had it before and he just moved in recently. Maybe this will come up again and they might move?

With this whole emancipation mess, what if Maddie doesn't come home? The storyline next season could be about her starting out in her career and trying to repair her relationship with her family. I don't imagine it's going to be an easy task for them all to forgive each other. And I mean, at this point, can they really go backwards to what it was like before. Once you flee from home and start making your own decisions (or some conniving evil snake does for you), even if they forgive each other - is Maddie really going to be happy going back home where she has to live by any of their rules again?

That house is going to feel pretty empty with just DR and Daphne. So maybe they'll move. And maybe we'll actually get a DR tour?! They could offer Maddie an supporting slot on the tour, as an olive branch. Could be a way for them all to be in the same space together constantly without the dynamic of them being "home".

Just a thought. Because pigs could fly too.
I believe I read somewhere earlier that the owners of the house Rayna lives in are going to put it up for sale. I may have my facts mixed up but I don't think so.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

wow thanks for sharing that. I Wonder what is going to happen with that. I totally get why Connie and Chris are reacting this way. And if there is an s5 I could see that being worked into Will's storyline.