View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:20 AM
McTragic
Dedicated Fan

There's a line from this weeks episode, thats got me thinking about potential season 5 changes.

The line was Deacon's to Sid at the beginning of the episode, about how it's not his house. Rayna had it before and he just moved in recently. Maybe this will come up again and they might move?

With this whole emancipation mess, what if Maddie doesn't come home? The storyline next season could be about her starting out in her career and trying to repair her relationship with her family. I don't imagine it's going to be an easy task for them all to forgive each other. And I mean, at this point, can they really go backwards to what it was like before. Once you flee from home and start making your own decisions (or some conniving evil snake does for you), even if they forgive each other - is Maddie really going to be happy going back home where she has to live by any of their rules again?

That house is going to feel pretty empty with just DR and Daphne. So maybe they'll move. And maybe we'll actually get a DR tour?! They could offer Maddie an supporting slot on the tour, as an olive branch. Could be a way for them all to be in the same space together constantly without the dynamic of them being "home".

Just a thought. Because pigs could fly too.