Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Looking at the track listing you'd be hard pressed to determine the show's leads. Aubrey, Will, and Lennon?
Old 05-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
it's a decent one. Just super annoyed that every single Aubrey song is always released so of course we would already have the same in terms of L/A duets and J/A duets released overall If ''Trouble is'' and ''One by one'', ''Novocaine'' had been L/A duets instead, I bet they would have been released (and not just exclusive in US store type options for some). And ''Everything I'll ever need'' took forever to be released it had to be on the Hayden season 2 Nashville CD.
One By One is one of the sexiest, most sensual songs I have ever heard. I never understood why TPTB refused to promote it. I'll bet most people don't even recognize the title.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
One By One is one of the sexiest, most sensual songs I have ever heard. I never understood why TPTB refused to promote it. I'll bet most people don't even recognize the title.
I both like that song and don't like it. I hate that their days were actually numbered.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

I loved the original version of One by One before they used it on the show so I never had any desire to listen to the show's version
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I've only ever been able to find the Hayden/JJ version of One by One on YouTube, it really is a shame. The way it was used in the show was so terrible too, wasn't it just Juliette singing it for 5 seconds in the studio and getting angry because she couldn't breathe? I loooove their harmonies on the duet.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
Looking at the track listing you'd be hard pressed to determine the show's leads. Aubrey, Will, and Lennon?
Hayden has two solos and one duet. Well, Connie has only one song but that's not exactly new.

Lots of songs I love, I'm really happy with the tracklist.
Compared to the first half of season, here all the cast has songs and there's only one guest star on a duet.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

^ They have Hole in the World listed as Lennon. Not sure if that's mistake or she's actually doing a version of it

Clare, Chris, JJ, Aubrey, Will, Maisy and Hayden (?) each have two songs. I'd take out one of Lennon's (Wild Card ) and maybe replace it with another Connie song (ideally we'd have a DR song to replace it with but the writers suck like that). Other than that I'm fine with the track listing
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
^ They have Hole in the World listed as Lennon. Not sure if that's mistake or she's actually doing a version of it
Almost sure it's a mistake in the listing. Lennon has already three songs without this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
ideally we'd have a DR song to replace it with
If only, if only.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Those promos keep being bad, or it's the storylines, either or
Old 05-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

I can't even blame the promo people at this point... it's just about impossible to spin the current stories into something that looks like it's worth watching
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Loyal Fan

All I can say is go get you some, Juliette. Hope Avery enjoys babysitting Layla.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

So I just went into the iTunes Store to see if pre order was available for the next soundtrack, and every single album and song from all of the seasons has disappeared from the iTunes Store. I even signed out, changed countries and checked the US store. Nothing. Search under Nashville, nothing. Searched individual song names, nothing. Even searched for Chip's single "Hot One", which I've already purchased, nothing. What the???? Anyone else getting the same results?

If I google iTunes and individual song names, they're on the webpage, but not on the actual iTunes Store.

Am I being completely dumb here? Never had a problem with iTunes Store before.

EDIT: just searched for a whole bunch of other stuff in there too and quite a lot is gone. Can't find any Florida Georgia Line stuff, which I already have. (Though it's still in my library). Maybe Big Machine have removed a whole of their stuff from the iTunes Store?!

Last edited by McTragic; 05-05-2016 at 04:39 AM
Old 05-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
All I can say is go get you some, Juliette. Hope Avery enjoys babysitting Layla.
I'm not even mad.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
So I just went into the iTunes Store to see if pre order was available for the next soundtrack, and every single album and song from all of the seasons has disappeared from the iTunes Store. I even signed out, changed countries and checked the US store. Nothing. Search under Nashville, nothing. Searched individual song names, nothing. Even searched for Chip's single "Hot One", which I've already purchased, nothing. What the???? Anyone else getting the same results?

If I google iTunes and individual song names, they're on the webpage, but not on the actual iTunes Store.

Am I being completely dumb here? Never had a problem with iTunes Store before.

EDIT: just searched for a whole bunch of other stuff in there too and quite a lot is gone. Can't find any Florida Georgia Line stuff, which I already have. (Though it's still in my library). Maybe Big Machine have removed a whole of their stuff from the iTunes Store?!
I noticed that too. Soo weird. It's almost as if all the country music has disappeared.