Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2015, 07:05 AM
Graphics Team

I still don't picture them doing that right away.
My sister thinks the same way I do

But we won't know for sure. We'll just think what we each think.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 11-24-2015, 06:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly i think that they waited for so long. i imagine daniel being their stable boy for a couple of years already and him and Regina being in love for 2 or 3 years at the time they wanted to elope. I think that spending the night together would be something they wanted to share with each other

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

On what planet would two people in love not have sex on their wedding night?
Old 11-24-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am torn on that subject, lol.

I think it is completely possible for them to have been in love the way they were and to have already shared physical intimacy. I got the strong impression they were meeting in secret for awhile which was why Daniel wanted her to break the news about them to her parents. I do not think there is anything in The Stable Boy episode, nor further on, to negate it never happened just like there is not anything that proves it already happened either. But if they were together, I imagine it was in a sweet, slow and loving way since there are different ways people engage in sex: passionately, for comfort, some even just for the physical aspect (lustfully). Actually I do picture them making love and not just having sex.

Of course, it is just as likely they had not crossed those physical boundaries in their relationship yet but would have once they married.

I definitely think it's one of those things completely left up to the interpretation of the viewer and neither way is wrong. We never got any further exploration in anymore flashbacks for them.

But I personally prefer to believe Daniel, her first true love was her first, and that her first physical experience with sex did not come from marrying and being with the King. Just my opinion.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I would much prefer to think her first time was with Daniel, not Leopold.

Since the show never established either way, we can all choose to believe whatever we want and it's unlikely that the show will ever contradict us.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

to be honest I dont think they had made love to each other. I mean I wish they would have so Daniel would have been her first and not that creep Leopold.

but i also believe that if they didnt have sex til then, then they would certainly do it on their wedding night.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Graphics Team

I dunno. They could've had sex on their wedding night

But since they didn't marry, I'm pretty sure they never did actually have sex. Their love was so sweet.. I still love re-watching their scenes
Old 11-29-2015, 03:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

i wish we could have seen more of them and not just that one episode. (not counting 2.05 because that was just too sad once again) I wanted more flashbacks. the first meeting perhaps

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-30-2015, 08:19 PM
Graphics Team

I've said alot of times that I've wanted scenes like that too.
But I don't think we'd get any now Unless they just randomly decide to show more of their past... if something happens like Regina talking about it. Or just thinking about it.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

nah i dont think so either but maybe they could at least talk about it

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I doubt it, unless Daniel somehow becomes relevant to the current story, but sometimes they surprise us like when Regina was talking to Henry about how Daniel impressed her because he was unique and not like everyone else. The conversation was really about Henry, but it was nice that she used Daniel as an example.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Graphics Team

^ I loved that too

I also love that Regina named Henry with Daniel as his middle name. I just rewatched when she called him "Henry Daniel Mills".
Old 12-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

I want more Daniel references, please and thank you. I love the little nuggets we get but it's not enough. lol.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

No its not nealy enough. I would want to know more about them. Would be cool if emma and regina could have a talk about daniel now that emma knows

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah maybe Regina can talk more about what it was like with Daniel.. like maybe some things they did together